NBA Lockout

H-towngreen

I wonder how much the NBA lockout will affect Tony's decision on declaring for the draft next year. I know this is jumping ahead and a lot of it will be determined by what he does on the court here. But if the NBA misses the entire season will that change things? There were a lot of big name collegiate players that stayed in school due to the uncertainty of the NBA.

Not sure how likely it is but I'd love to see Tony here for a least a season and a half.

In the immortal-like words of Yogi Berra..."he will be here until he is gone".

Let's just enjoy the ride and hope he stays "long enough". Can't wait to see this team (with Tony) play those conference tournament games!

I'm hoping Tony Mitchell meets the love of his life here at UNT and doesn't declare for the NBA draft until they both graduate. Then they'll have their degree's and Tony can go onto dominate the NBA after he's thrilled us at UNT with the ability and led our team to National Championship. Then Tony and his sweetheart can enjoy the lifestyle of the NBA once they've left UNT. I know this is far fetched, but one can dream.

Like KRAM1 said I'll appreciate Tony Mitchell for as long as he's a part of the BB at UNT.

As long as the lock out it over by next year's draft, it's a non-issue for that decision.

I think Tony will be here 2 years. His offensive game needs lots of work (NBA speaking, of course). At least that is the way I prefer to think.

And loves of lives tend to like money, so you can throw that idea out the window.

Amen UNT90! The way these posts are going, the guy will be in the NBA Hall of Fame before he becomes eligible @ UNT in December!

Tony can hit outside shots but he needs a lot of work. Tony can dribble but he needs a lot of work. I'm ok with the rest of his game (for the NBA) but he will make a mistake coming out too early.

The NBA is considering adding a 3rd round. He certainly is a lock there, NBDL and/or anywhere oversees now! He is not a lock for NBA guaranteed money (1st round). Unless he gets bored in school, he should stay at least 2 full seasons. (I would tell him this if he were my son)

I'm hoping Tony Mitchell meets the love of his life here at UNT and doesn't declare for the NBA draft until they both graduate. Then they'll have their degree's and Tony can go onto dominate the NBA after he's thrilled us at UNT with the ability and led our team to National Championship. Then Tony and his sweetheart can enjoy the lifestyle of the NBA once they've left UNT. I know this is far fetched, but one can dream.

Like KRAM1 said I'll appreciate Tony Mitchell for as long as he's a part of the BB at UNT.

Will she represent on Basketball Wives?

• Downvote 1