Welcome Bama Fans

Harry

Did that one guy make fun of Texans for "hating mexicans"? A person from Alabama said that? Because if there is any state that has an amazing record of tolerance it's Alabama right? That being said, here's to a goodish game on saturday where we see some improvements and no injuries. GMG.

Made me think of this...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104298/tolerant-rednecks

Did that one guy make fun of Texans for "hating mexicans"? A person from Alabama said that? Because if there is any state that has an amazing record of tolerance it's Alabama right?

Yep, you should check out their rackout page. Pay special attention to the comments made about the black guy with the all the girls in swim suits. It seems some Bama fans are stuck in the 50s.

On behalf of bamachine, woollyal.com, and all of Bama Nation, I would like to personally apologize for allowing Altie out of his cage. I will have to talk with bamachine about that later. Altie is our resident xenophobic retard and isn't usually allowed in public. That's our fault. We're going to try to round him up.

In Altie's defense, suffice it to say that he has had a tough life. His mother was an alcoholic who beat him daily and burned him with cigarettes while raping him with her double dildo. Accordingly, we've attempted to offer him refuge at woolly and give him certain latitude with his antisocial tendencies while keeping him locked away from the world. If we're to be honest, we probably do that specifically to shelter you all from him, rather than out of any real concern we have for him, but I digress.

Please don't take this as complete defense of his actions. We accept and make excuses for his xenophobia, his psychoses, and his mollusk-on-a-crack-binge-level IQ. None of us accept his sex offender status or his record of pedophilia. Be warned, he does have a rape van and isn't afraid to use it. Please keep all children and small (or sometimes large) pets away from him, especially if they are unwary of strangers.

Again, I'm sorry and embarrassed you had to meet him. Please PM me if you have any info regarding his current whereabouts.

As for the game, I'm looking forward to it. Hope some of you get to make the trip to Tuscaloosa. It's really a great experience. While there, you may want to sample some girls and BBQ because ours are the best in the world. This is just an undeniable fact.

Enjoy the trip and hopefully both teams can make it through the game injury free.

• Upvote 5

This is why I hate people from the hell-hole that is that pitiful excuse for a state called Alabama.

What's the population of Alabama anyway? Like 200? Screw the Crimson Tide

Obviously not as large as Texas, but since when did the state of Texas become the cradle of civilization and also the Emerald City of all American states? When I look at a population density map of the state of Texas, outside of the major cities, there's nothing. Surely that can't be right, can it?

Also judging by your initial comment, you've never been to Alabama. You base your judgment of the state on what you've seen from the film "Forrest Gump" or whatever. Alabama's actually a beautiful state for the most part and it does have its "bad" parts, but considering your state is four times the size of Alabama, I'm sure it has four times as many bad parts as well. You're delusional if you think otherwise. I'm originally from Florida and Alabama is a prettier state, IMO. The beaches are nicer, the cities are cleaner, the women are far more gorgeous, and every person I've met who's originally from out of state absolutely loves it here. The only notable problem I have is the unbearably excruciating heat. That's it.

You look at all 50 states and other than the "land size", "accents" and "elevation", Alabama's no different from any other state.

Did that one guy make fun of Texans for "hating mexicans"? A person from Alabama said that? Because if there is any state that has an amazing record of tolerance it's Alabama right?

Back in the 1940s, maybe. I'm "black" and I've never been mistreated for being so. Mostly all of my friends are white and the only people who still think of Alabama as a predominantly "racist" state are the people who don't live here. This is coming from a kid who was born and raised in Miami.

• Upvote 1

Man, some of you need to stop taking things personally in a smack talk thread. I am very dissapointed. It had so much potential.

Now let's get this thing back on track.

How many elephants or rolling tides or whatever does it take to change a light bulb?

None. They are bringing in the Aggies to do it.

Perhaps if we can win by only 7 points, it will become our generations second time in the past 5 years to experience an attack on Pearl Harbor or terrorists flying planes into buildings.

If we lose by only 7 maybe it will be like the forest fires in Bastrop or the Tuscaloosa Tornado. Maybe even Hurricane Katrina.

If only we had a football coach that knew these things...

83.jpg

Edited by MeanMag
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

--I thought Houston fans were smarter than that. Our last President had one of those degrees and ran the debt up more than the previous 42 Presidents combined..

PS: the word is --- you're ... are you from Harvard too?

Let's try and focus. We are allies in this thread, not enemies.

This is about football, not politics.

In Alabama we have some very IDIOTIC laws, but Texas (with more land mass comes more dummies) seems to as well. Here are a few good ones I found out there (all courtesy of ahajokes.com):

Dumb Texas Laws

When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.

A city ordinance states that a person cannot go barefoot without first obtaining a special five-dollar permit.

It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.

You can be legally married by publically introducing a person as your husband or wife 3 times.

It is illegal to drive without windshield wipers. You don't need a windshield, but you must have the wipers.

It is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel.

It is illegal to milk another person's cow.

A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.

It is unlawful for a person to consume an alcoholic beverage while operating a motor vehicle upon a public roadway, if the person is observed doing so by a peace officer.

The entire Encyclopedia Britannica is banned in Texas because it contains a formula for making beer at home.

Abilene

It is illegal to idle or loiter anyplace within the corporate limits of the city for the purpose of flirting or mashing.

Austin

Wire cutters can not be carried in your pocket.

Beaumont

Collegiate football is banned at Lamar University.

Borger

It is against the law to throw confetti, rubber balls, feather dusters, whips or quirts (riding crop), and explosive firecrackers of any kind.

Clarendon

It is illegal to dust any public building with a feather duster.

Dallas

It's illegal to possess realistic dildos.

El Paso

Churches, hotels, halls of assembly, stores, markets, banking rooms, railroad depots, and saloons are required to provide spittoons "of a kind and number to efficiently contain expectorations into them."

Houston

Beer may not be purchased after midnight on a Sunday, but it may be purchased on Monday.

It is illegal to sell Limburger cheese on Sunday.

Galveston

It is illegal to drive a motor car down Broadway before noon on Sundays.

Jasper

Dogs must be on a leash at ALL times. Fine of 100 dollars.

LeFors

It is illegal to take more than three swallows of beer while standing.

Lubbock County

It is illegal to drive within an arm's length of alcohol - including alcohol in someone else's blood stream.

Mesquite

It is illegal for children to have unusual haircuts.

Port Arthur

Obnoxious odors may not be emitted while in an elevator.

Richardson

It is now illegal to place a "for sale" sign on a car if it visible from the street.

It is illegal to do "U Turns".

San Antonio

It is illegal for both sexes to flirt or respond to flirtation using the eyes and/or hands.

It is illegal to urinate on the Alamo.

Temple

No one may ride a horse and buggy through the town square.

You can ride your horse in the saloon.

Cattle thieves may be hanged on the spot.

Texarkana

Owners of horses may not ride them at night without tail lights.

Here are some good examples of dumb Bama laws (courtesy of the same joint):

Dumb Alabama Laws

It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.

Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.

Looking for more dumb laws? Check out DumbLaws.com!

You may not drive barefooted.

It is illegal to maim oneself to escape duty.

It is illegal to impersonate a person of the clergy.

Women are able to retain all property they owned prior to marriage in the case of divorce. However, this provision does not apply to men.

Masks may not be worn in public.

Putting salt on a railraod track may be punishable by death.

Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.

Bear wrestling matches are prohibited.

It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile.

Men may not spit in front of the opposite sex.

Incestous marriages are legal.

It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.

You must have windshield wipers on your car.

You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.

Anniston

You may not wear blue jeans down Noble Street.

Jasper

It is illegal for a husband to beat his wife with a stick larger in diameter than his thumb. (This is where I am from and I had no idea about this one, reminds me of that scene in Boondock Saints)

Lee County

It is illegal to sell peanuts in Lee County after sundown on Wednesday.

Mobile

It is unlawful to wear women's pumps with sharp, high heels.

It is unlawful to howl at ladies inside the city limits.

Montgomery

It is considered an offense to open an umbrella on a street, for fear of it spooking horses. (Repealed)

• Upvote 1

Perhaps if we can win by only 7 points, it will become our generations second time in the past 5 years to experience an attack on Pearl Harbor or terrorists flying planes into buildings.

If we lose by only 7 maybe it will be like the forest fires in Bastrop or the Tuscaloosa Tornado. Maybe even Hurricane Katrina.

If only we had a football coach that knew these things...

83.jpg

I know some people hate it, but that picture is so iconic around here now it has to come back every so often. Well done sir, well done.