Signs/posters for the FIU game

michagb

LeBron said this about how many championships the Heat were going to win while he is there. So far, he is correct.

Now I get it! That is good and I totally should have gotten that bust just didn't for some reason.

I meant to hit -1 instead of the +1... Someone please help me give this man the -1 he deserves!

SoHo, you may have tried to give me a -1, and as my best friend on the board I respect that. Maybe I deserved it, maybe I didn't. I will admit I should have gotten the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 championship thing but didn't. But the fact is your heart is so kind that it just couldn't let you give a friend a -1 and that's why even though you thought you were giving me a -1 you gave me a +1. Your heart won and lead you towards making the right click.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...