Opening Music for UNT New Stadium?

Harry

How about "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen?

Seriously though, is this really needed? Current music is now part of all sporting events and has, to some degree, become a total whipping. Hearing some goofy song as a baseball player strolls to the plate is a beating, especially when you hear it four or five times a night. I do like ACDC and some of the "older" options, but would be just fine with the Green Brigade playing something...like the Fight Song, since that is/was the purpose of a fight song anyway.

• Upvote 2

I know I'll be absolutely hated for saying this, but God I wish they would play something other than old "classic" music. Something from this decade would be nice, but none of that radio top 40 crap or whatever it is. Maybe some upbeat modern rock or metal would be nice.

I agree, but could Rage Against the Machine get an exemption? Some of their stuff is almost 20 years old but is more hard hitting than any band I've seen or heard since.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Round out the Tank by Mystikal.

I just can't see young kids getting hyped to old people music.

I agree with a previous poster, let's shoot for something that came out this decade.

I want the players to get hyped, not a bunch of middle aged, beer bellied men going bannanas.

Amen, brutha...don't know about Mystical, but something these kids will get pumped about...