Possible Hint at New Uniform

UNTLifer

The color green Coach Mac sported at the stadium open house/cookout?

HA! I sure hope not! Mainly because everything in the stadium appears to be Kelly green so switching colors again would be a joke. But secondly...it was UGLY! Cool for a work out shirt but nothing else.

• Upvote 2

I uploaded the photo of what I suspect is the new helmet in the gallery. I was getting error messages when trying to post in the forum.

I like the kelly green on last year's jersey, but that helmet color is definitely lacking in the appeal department. I'm hoping it's just a picture quality thing. I was expecting more of a metallic looking KG helmet. It woudl look better if it had a metallic look, IMO...

I like the kelly green on last year's jersey, but that helmet color is definitely lacking in the appeal department. I'm hoping it's just a picture quality thing. I was expecting more of a metallic looking KG helmet. It woudl look better if it had a metallic look, IMO...

Its been pretty much confirmed there will be a white face mask. This is black and the green seems way way way off. So I'm going to say no its not the helmet. hopefully..

Its been pretty much confirmed there will be a white face mask. This is black and the green seems way way way off. So I'm going to say no its not the helmet. hopefully..

White facemask, eh? I'll have to wait for the finished product, I guess. I was hoping to see black used more with the KG.

My pre-season uniform complaints are starting early. :P

Uh. totally distracted by Zach Orr calling it the City of North Texas and also talkin like there has never been a stadium in Denton (which -- could be poetic license)

Yeah but I am not obsessed with the uniform but I'd like it to be awesome. Also, those replica jerseys on the mg store any indication of the new direction?

Edited by aztecskin

That's a lot closer to our green than the one in the video IMO. I bet this is it.

It has to be bad lighting. That's nowhere close to Kelly green. If it really is a good shade of green and not just the lighting I think the front looks good. I'm not sure a white SOW would look good if we just have black stripes down the top. Maybe black sow? but then people will be ticked its black.