Unt Wall Clocks

SUMG

Was at Best Buy out on Loop 288.....near the checkout, they have some good looking UNT wall clocks. They have North Texas (in our current font) and the "SOW" logo on them. I believe they are $18.99.

I have mine up in the house.

Was at Best Buy out on Loop 288.....near the checkout, they have some good looking UNT wall clocks. They have North Texas (in our current font) and the "SOW" logo on them. I believe they are $18.99.

I have mine up in the house.

I'd like a picture of this.

Driving to work Friday, I saw a North Texas beer cooler that had blown out of a car or truck. It had "North Texas" and the new "stylized Eagle" on the side. I started to stop and pick it up. but thought it was unseemly to be chasing a beer cooler on the side of the road. I wonder where this came from ? If I can find one, I'll going to buy it. Or maybe two. Great find on the clock. Let's buy this stuff up so merchants will see that Mean Green branded merchandise will sell.

GO MEAN GREEN

Anyone know where you can get the SOW as a car magnet? A small one like you see from everyone else. I don't want North Texas and the SOW just the SOW. Thanks

Probably at the university book store, voertmans, or on line at meangreengear.com. Got a hacksaw? Cut the North Texas off. Did I just say that?

Try www.iamericasflag.com for this-

untplain__43580.jpg

or this-

http://www.iamericasflags.com/product_images/e/unt_green__88711.jpg

Edited by DeepGreen

Probably at the university book store, voertmans, or on line at meangreengear.com. Got a hacksaw? Cut the North Texas off. Did I just say that?

untplain__43580.jpg

or this-

http://www.iamericas...reen__88711.jpg

:) Thanks. I've seen those, but didn't think of cutting off the North Texas. Seems wrong. :P Just was wondering if anyone has seen them just the SOW.

untplain__43580.jpg

or this-

http://www.iamericasflags.com/product_images/e/unt_green__88711.jpg

I looked at all of the collegiate items they had at their site and most of them were just funny looking symbols (birds, tigers, etc.) or maybe a couple of letters (OU, WV, etc.). I just couldn't figure out what schools these symbols were for because they didn't have the name spelled out. /sarc

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Driving to work Friday, I saw a North Texas beer cooler that had blown out of a car or truck. It had "North Texas" and the new "stylized Eagle" on the side. I started to stop and pick it up. but thought it was unseemly to be chasing a beer cooler on the side of the road. I wonder where this came from ? If I can find one, I'll going to buy it. Or maybe two. Great find on the clock. Let's buy this stuff up so merchants will see that Mean Green branded merchandise will sell.

GO MEAN GREEN

they sell a bud light styrofoam cooler at the marina at pier 121 on lake lewisville. they only have like 3 or 4 left. i have seeen them all summer. they are $15