Going To Miami For North Texas vs. FIU

• 2 weeks later...

So out of all of us who are going when is everyone goingand where are people flying into? I am flying in that Thursday morning intoMiami and am already checking out the local public transportation websitestrying to learn how to take the train from the airport to the downtown hotel. Thereare a few switches between buses and trains. Hopefully its safe and I don'tstand out too much in my Mean Green gear. Who will be tailgating? Anyone whohas gone there before know of a good place to meet up? Do we want to have ahang out place we can all go after the game? LET’S GET EXCITED AND STARTPLANNING! ONLY 45 DAYS AWAY!

:beerhat:

I'm flying in Thursday AM on American and leaving Friday evening. I traded in some American Advantage miles to rent a car. If I remember right, the athletic department usually sends something out to let UNT fans know where to meet for tailgating prior to the game. I'm bringing flags and magnets to decorate the rental, but will take it off once I go park and find the UNT tailgating spot.

I'm flying in Thursday AM on American and leaving Friday evening. I traded in some American Advantage miles to rent a car. If I remember right, the athletic department usually sends something out to let UNT fans know where to meet for tailgating prior to the game. I'm bringing flags and magnets to decorate the rental, but will take it off once I go park and find the UNT tailgating spot.

I'm on American flight 2149 that leaves at 8:25AM. Is that your flight?

GoMeanGreenMeanies,

We are coming in on Thursday in Ft. Lauderdale on Spirit. however, I have rented a 12 passanger van. Let me know if I can help with transportation! We are going on a cruise on Friday on Carnival. But, we can take you to the game, and if you have early morning flight Friday, could also assist! We are turning the car in Miami Airport!

ParksAndRecRick

GoMeanGreenMeanies,

We are coming in on Thursday in Ft. Lauderdale on Spirit. however, I have rented a 12 passanger van. Let me know if I can help with transportation! We are going on a cruise on Friday on Carnival. But, we can take you to the game, and if you have early morning flight Friday, could also assist! We are turning the car in Miami Airport!

ParksAndRecRick

The Mean Green party wagon! Can't wait

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything about buying tickets to the FIU game yet? I talked to the ticket office rep last week and she said she had not heard when they would be available.

The Ticketmaster site for away game tickets only has the Alabama and Tulsa games up.

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/pack_planlist.htmI?l=EN&CNTX=&team=unt&selID=185

Has anyone heard anything about buying tickets to the FIU game yet? I talked to the ticket office rep last week and she said she had not heard when they would be available.

The Ticketmaster site for away game tickets only has the Alabama and Tulsa games up.

https://oss.ticketma...m=unt&selID=185

I'm counting on you to let me know when they go on sell. Actually I am just waiting for you to message me letting me know you got our tickets. :thumbsu:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/pack_planlist.htmI?l=EN&CNTX=&team=unt&selID=185

I apologize if this has already been posted somewhere, but tickets to the away games are now on sale. I just ordered my tickets to the FIU game from the ticket office. However, I think they may only on be sale for season ticket holders right now. She did ask if I was a season ticket holder and had to look up my account.

I apologize if this has already been posted somewhere, but tickets to the away games are now on sale. I just ordered my tickets to the FIU game from the ticket office. However, I think they may only on be sale for season ticket holders right now. She did ask if I was a season ticket holder and had to look up my account.

Single ticket sales are currently only available to MG Club members. They go on sale to the general public August 15th.

Thanks! I was going to post this today actually. I checked yesterday and they were up online.

Onto another very important subject! Has anyone nailed down any good sport to call the official meet up bar? There are so many options in Miami, it is hard to pick just one! I have some family down there and my uncle has a restaurant in North Miami Beach so I will ask him to see what he thinks are good places. But if anyone else has any suggestions let us know.

• Upvote 1

Thanks! I was going to post this today actually. I checked yesterday and they were up online.

Onto another very important subject! Has anyone nailed down any good sport to call the official meet up bar? There are so many options in Miami, it is hard to pick just one! I have some family down there and my uncle has a restaurant in North Miami Beach so I will ask him to see what he thinks are good places. But if anyone else has any suggestions let us know.

Since I've never been to Miami I don't know where a good place to meet is but we definitely need a place to meet up after the game and on Friday for those of us staying into the weekend. Maybe we can also talk about who wants to tailgate before the game and get some beer lol.

• 2 weeks later...

For those staying at the team hotel, me, Harry, Mean Rob and a few other questionable characters will be getting together for an informal Gomeangreen.com gathering. When we get the details together we will post something for whoever would like to attend. We will also be promoting it on next weeks Podcast/live chat. We are also planning on hosting a live Chat from the hotel that wednesday night.

Gmg...

For those staying at the team hotel, me, Harry, Mean Rob and a few other questionable characters will be getting together for an informal Gomeangreen.com gathering. When we get the details together we will post something for whoever would like to attend. We will also be promoting it on next weeks Podcast/live chat. We are also planning on hosting a live Chat from the hotel that wednesday night.

Gmg...

Will this get together be for Thursday night after the game? Staying at the team hotel but not comeing in till Thursday morning.