Apparel Question

NTerock

I've been looking for a UNT under armour hoodie but can't find any. Maybe the football team has already switched suppliers because there aren't any at the bookstore or Voertman's.

Can anyone help me out?

Yeah...I think we're ditching Under Armour. I hope so.

I find it ironic that NTerock is looking for a hooded sweatshirt. I'd love to buy several GREEN crew neck sweatshirts but I can't find them. I would have never thought to look at JC PENNEY's. And remember everyone, if we want to see NT gear in local department dtores, we need to buy that gear from local department stores. If it sells at Penney's, you can bet that other retailers will notice and stock Mean Green gear at their stores.

Which one?

Their Outlet Store at Grapevine Mills gets in some apparel every once in a while. Some good, some bad but always at great prices. I make it a point to buy at least one of what they've got.

I haven't seen any thing in there since November. You'll have to dig around the racks (they are in front of the service counter). If you see green mixed in with the burnt orange, maroon, red and purple that should be it. It's like winning the lottery.

I find it ironic that NTerock is looking for a hooded sweatshirt. I'd love to buy several GREEN crew neck sweatshirts but I can't find them. I would have never thought to look at JC PENNEY's. And remember everyone, if we want to see NT gear in local department dtores, we need to buy that gear from local department stores. If it sells at Penney's, you can bet that other retailers will notice and stock Mean Green gear at their stores.

product_28_zm.jpg

http://www.shopmeangreen.com/product.sc?productId=28&categoryId=11