Newspaper Recruiting Lists

SUMG

Used to....the Houston Chronicle, San Antonio Express News, FW-Star Telegram....all had their own Area 100 and State 100 recruiting lists. Can't find anything in those papers any more. (online anyway)

The DMNews still does them.

Has anybody seen any lists from the first three papers which I mentioned???

Edited by SUMG

Used to....the Houston Chronicle, San Antonio Express News, FW-Star Telegram....all had their own Area 100 and State 100 recruiting lists. Can't find anything in those papers any more. (online anyway)

The DMNews still does them.

Has anybody seen any lists from the first three papers which I mentioned???

Looked earlier but couldn't find the 2011 list...saw the previous ones.

Rivals seems to have a monopoly on the print media recruiting business and many newspapers I suppose now use their services or eventually will. SUMG, I, too, miss all the Texas major city newspapers State Top 100 and Top Locals as well.

Of course, the greatest of them all, ie, Max Emfinger Recruiting Services, also seems to have faded from the pack. :rolleyes::thumbsd:

• Upvote 1

Our Dodge era recruits DBs Ruben and Greer are both on that list. I guess it is a good thing they are honoring the prior commitments.

If the Tegucigalpa paper has an Area Top 100 list....will you please let us know about it? :)