New Wr Prospect

UNTLifer

I am not impressed with this (?pospect's attitude) Too blantant.

Not sure I follow you. He just states that he wants a good program with good coaches, good facilities and obviously a good pre-med program. I don't have a problem with that. I would rather a recruit be upfront and honest as opposed to someone like Ronnell Wright that tells you he has committed and then shops around for something else.

Let him enjoy 2 semesters of O-Chem with Dr. Dandekar, Immunology with Dr. Goven, & a Dr. Gerry O'Donovan Microbiology class, among others, and he will understand how good of a science school we are. I loved my profs! I believe we have a few science profs on this board (I believe one of them was my advisor while in school!)

Let him enjoy 2 semesters of O-Chem with Dr. Dandekar, Immunology with Dr. Goven, & a Dr. Gerry O'Donovan Microbiology class, among others, and he will understand how good of a science school we are. I loved my profs! I believe we have a few science profs on this board (I believe one of them was my advisor while in school!)

If he wants good science education, he can find it at UNT. One poster here who is neither a student nor alumni says he finds us interesting, for one thing, because of the quality of our chemistry department. And, you're right, biology here has a good reputation, and physics has done well over the years. I like prospective student-athletes to take a thorough look at our programs before deciding whether or not this is the right place for them.

Edited by eulessismore