Dec. Stadium Tour

SUMG

I love the coverage, I just wish the camera had panned around more.

another crappy video job...who wants to see an overly compressed video of the backs of a couple guys on the tour....really!

Its a good thing they are not shooting from dark into the light and it is great the video of the back of the guys is shaking...that optical image stabilization is great...and the interesting facts....so was this of the stadium?...or was it a mine in Chili?

Edited by houstonmeangreen
  • Downvote 8

another crappy video job...who wants to see an overly compressed video of the backs of a couple guys on the tour....really!

Its a good thing they are not shooting from dark into the light and it is great the video of the back of the guys is shaking...that optical image stabilization is great...and the interesting facts....so was this of the stadium?...or was it a mine in Chili?

you don't want the wrinkled $100 bill? :growl:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Old ugly's better than ol' nothing?" :rolleyes: (Darrell K. Royal)

I found it to be entertaining and probably our athletic version of Blair Witch Project? :blink: I kept waiting for Hank to grab the camera and start doing extreme close-ups of concrete pillars as he boogied on down under the stadium screaming to us all that the boogie bear of Fouts Field's past was after em' all out there. :devil::rock:

Seriously, I thought it served its purpose for what I think they thought that purpose should be. :blink: Don't think they were trying for an Academy nomination in the "Best Under A New Stadium Under Construction Short Film" category.

Come on, folks, we've waited so damn long for this to happen that even a charcoal rendering of the stadium would make most of us happy. :thumbsu:

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 3

I agree. Show me a video of the stadium. I could care less about these two guys.

• Upvote 1

PROOF....that people will bitch about anything.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"Old ugly's better than ol' nothing?" :rolleyes: (Darrell K. Royal)

I found it to be entertaining and probably our athletic version of Blair Witch Project? :blink: I kept waiting for Hank to grab the camera and start doing extreme close-ups of concrete pillars as he boogied on down under the stadium screaming to us all that the boogie bear of Fouts Field's past was after em' all out there. :devil::rock:

Seriously, I thought it served its purpose for what I think they thought that purpose should be. :blink: Don't think they were trying for an Academy nomination in the "Best Under A New Stadium Under Construction Short Film" category.

Come on, folks, we've waited so damn long for this to happen that even a charcoal rendering of the stadium would make most of us happy. :thumbsu:

GMG!

Well...it is accepting Poor Quailty that has kept UNT football where it has been for way too long...should expect a better video than this....this is by far the worse of all of the ones posted...I would be embarrassed to put my name on that video.

Edited by houstonmeangreen
  • Downvote 2