Shout Out From Iowa State Fans

Statsman515

Just a quick greeting from one of many Iowa State fans who have lots of fond memories of and appreciation for Dan. Great man, Great coach, Great to represent your school. UNT is now one of my favorite schools. Comes right after ISU, Whoever is playing Iowa and or Nebraska(AKA Run From Texas). Nothing but the best to you and Dan. Go Cyclones and Go Green!

Edited by Statsman515
  • Upvote 3

Just a quick greeting from one of many Iowa State fans who have lots of fond memories of and appreciation for Dan. Great man, Great coach, Great to represent your school. UNT is now one of my favorite schools. Comes right after ISU, Whoever is playing Iowa and or Nebraska(AKA Run From Texas). Nothing but the best to you and Dan. Go Cyclones and Go Green!

Thanks so much Statsman515, I look forward to DanMac tearing up the Belt. Stay around let us know more about Coach Dan.

By the way we don't go green around here, we go MEAN GREEN!!!!

Don't we have a few money "opportunity" games at Iowa City in the next few years ? Seems like those just got a LOT more interesting.

Frankly, it would be more interesting if the games were in Ames against the Iowa State Cyclones. The University of Iowa Hawkeyes (Iowa City) are a classless fanbase thankfully your team will be compensated for going to that crap hole of a city.

ISU fans...it has really been great you joining the fun and giving us some facts! I sincerely hope y'all can come down to a game this year, where we can all share some Mean Green and Coach Mac fun together! Thanks again!

Ditto!

Iowa State Cyclone fans, how many Dallas-Fort Worth alums do you guys have? Just curious.

PMG

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Frankly, it would be more interesting if the games were in Ames against the Iowa State Cyclones. The University of Iowa Hawkeyes (Iowa City) are a classless fanbase thankfully your team will be compensated for going to that crap hole of a city.

Well, if you all had signed the damn contract last summer, we'd open with you here and we could all bask in McCarney's radiant glow. :P

Watched the entire McCarney press conference, 30+ minutes worth. I'd take a bullet for McCarney.

Hope your sayIng the same thing at this time next year! Seems like the fan base really likes this guy right now. I wish him all the luck in the world and I can't wait to see him and our boys in action next season.