Stadium Comparison

MCMLXXX

your figure is off....i counted 350,747 cars passing...

I believe your count still excludes long haul trucks thus pushing that number to 419,157. Does anybody know what % of people driving only have 1 eye? I'd like to calculate number of eyeballs that see our stadium on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.

• Upvote 1

Having played at Ford in high school and having stood at ground level of our new stadium I can say very confidently that ours will be much better and more unique than ford. The big difference that I love about ours is how the horseshoe backs up to the AC rather than a grassy hill. I think that will make ours look much more big time. Plus I think that ford is just very plain and ordinary.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Has any school built a new stadium that is not nicer that any stadium constructed 10 years before it?

SMU has a good stadium, ours will be better. Then TCU will remodel theirs, and it will be nicer.

TCU needs to doctor up their stadium however much they want to spend, put it on wheels then move it to a part of town that fits the socio-economic climate of their "seemedly" preferred demographics. Just another reason I like the cross the board diverisity of UNT and...our new stadium's most strategic loction.

THERE! I SAID IT! (a Mark Levine quote)

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

If the city of Denton doesnt widen Bonnie Brae, you're gonna wish we had the kind of access SMU has. It may be on 2 interstates, but Bonnie Brae is a true bottleneck

As sound of reasoning as that is, I don't know if I can take much more of Denton: Under Construction. I may just burst into tears the next time I see a traffic cone.

TCU needs to doctor up their stadium however much they want to spend, put it on wheels then move it to a part of town that fits the socio-economic climate of their "seemedly" preferred demographics. Just another reason I like the cross the board diverisity of UNT and...our new stadium's most strategic loction.

THERE! I SAID IT! (a Mark Levine quote)

Plumm, I really have no idea what you just meant by that. You think TCUs stadium location is bad? What socio-economic climate are they "seemedly" pandering to?

• Upvote 1

If the city of Denton doesnt widen Bonnie Brae, you're gonna wish we had the kind of access SMU has. It may be on 2 interstates, but Bonnie Brae is a true bottleneck

Adler has the solution to Bonnie Brae if they'll listen to him. Really...I like his plan of widening and looping around the perimeter of the Mean Green Village.

When Fouts becomes a parking lot/garage with a footbridge over to the new stadium that should relieve a lot of the traffic flow onto Bonnie Brae.