Dear Navy...

Rudy

would we have said that Solich outcoached us if Ohio didn't win off a two point conversion last year? I doubt it. But, since his risky call worked, he was seen as someone who called the better game.

It wasn't a good or bad call for Navy. The only thing wrong was that it didn't work out.

hindsight is always 20/20. Plus, you assume that the field goal is a guarantee. I argue that it is no more a guarantee than trying to get a foot beyond the line of scrimmage.

Felt bad for Navy, but that last play did not lose the game for them. Their inability to get the ball in the end zone due to turnovers, etc. is what did it for the Midshipmen this time. The Navy QB had a pretty bad day overall for a so-called Heisman candidate. He's a good QB and will re-bound and Navy will have a decent season, but I sure hated to see them actually give this one away to a not-so-good Maryland team.

Navy will run all over Army again this year! Count on it! BEAT ARMY!