Who Do We Have So Far In Oc Games ?

I'm gonna guess at home against Cameron around November 10th.

I'm ready to go up against someone of a little more substance than Cameron every year for the home opener. It's no fun to watch the team mop the floor with them now that we've built a pretty solid team year in and year out.

• Upvote 1

I'm ready to go up against someone of a little more substance than Cameron every year for the home opener. It's no fun to watch the team mop the floor with them now that we've built a pretty solid team year in and year out.

I don't mind a glorified scrimmage to work out some cobwebs at game speed before we get to a meatier schedule. A blowout also serves to introduce new players to the Mean Green family.

Edited by Army of Dad

I'm with you. I don't care who it is as long as it's a Div I school.

Houston Baptist, Central Arkansas,Alcorn St,TX Pan American all would do

I think the NCAA Selection Committee only considers your won-loss record against DI schools. 24-8 is more impressive than 22-8...

Our RPI would dive if we were to play these teams. Big 6 schools can play them becasue their in conference schedule is so tough. We can't!

Our RPI would dive if we were to play these teams. Big 6 schools can play them becasue their in conference schedule is so tough. We can't!

Would this somehow affect all those at-large bids that we have been receiving to the NCAA Tournament?

Face facts here, those bids will only come into consideration if we upset some of those Big 6 schools on our schedule. Winning games against Divison III or very bad Division 1 would have no bearing.

Would this somehow affect all those at-large bids that we have been receiving to the NCAA Tournament?

Face facts here, those bids will only come into consideration if we upset some of those Big 6 schools on our schedule. Winning games against Divison III or very bad Division 1 would have no bearing.

A bad RPI could hurt our seeding. So could several wins against D2 or NAIA schools.

It's kind of damned if you, damned if you don't.

Looks like we're still shopping some OOC games:

North Texas Bill Foy 940 565-3478 bill.foy@unt.edu Offereing a home guarantee on Dec. 11. Secondary dates, Nov. 21-22. Dec. 12. Feb. 12.

Guarantee - Offered, 2010-2011 06/24/2010 - 2:40pm

http://bti.sportshd.com/mens_schedule_board