Tramiel Makes Mavs Summer League Team

NTerock

• 2 weeks later...

Sad to say but it would be a miracle if Tramiel gets much more than a few minutes of play for his career with the Maverick organization. He has grabbed a few rebounds but has done little else.

I hope that for his sake another team will see the potential and give him a try.

Sad to say but it would be a miracle if Tramiel gets much more than a few minutes of play for his career with the Maverick organization. He has grabbed a few rebounds but has done little else.

I hope that for his sake another team will see the potential and give him a try.

I was trying to find some game stats, but haven't found much other than leading scorers and rebounders. Do they list full box scores for the summer league games?

With the trade today that sent Eddie Najara to Charlotte, the Mavs just may be in need of a defensive minded, strong, good rebounding energy guy to fill that role. Eric Tramiel maybe...???

Hmmmm....... :whistling1:

wow. i would love to see him make the roster but he's not even getting 10 mins/game in the summer league.

I was trying to find some game stats, but haven't found much other than leading scorers and rebounders. Do they list full box scores for the summer league games?

The DMN will usually show a box score the next day. This one is from the Milwaukee paper...

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/bucks/98292074.html

• Downvote 1

Another Mavs summer league game tonight...Thurs.7pm, Ch. 21 in the DFW area, or NBA-TV network.

Uh-oh.

According to Las Vegas Sun statistics on the Mavericks, Eric has played 19 minutes in 2 games, and has not scored. According to the Thursday night box score, he did not play due to "coach's decision."

Uh-oh.

According to Las Vegas Sun statistics on the Mavericks, Eric has played 19 minutes in 2 games, and has not scored. According to the Thursday night box score, he did not play due to "coach's decision."

Then that coach should be FIRED! :blowup:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1