Todd Dodge On Front Page Of Espn College Football Website

JJJohnsondabeast

What if we are sitting at say , 4 - 7 heading into the K State finale .

What if we beat the Wildcats ?

Does RV still fire TD after a big win ?

I don't know what RV told TD in private, but to the best of my knowledge, RV has not put a definite win total necessary to bring him back. He said something to the effect of "I'll say this, I will not be satisfied with 6 wins."

5 wins may not be enough even with a K-State win. But I would be shocked if he won 6 games and was not brought back, especially if most of those games were toward the end of the season, and especially if one of those games were the K-State game.

I'd just as soon they go ahead and win 8 games and take away the suspense.

Can we please wait till that situation is a reasonable possibility before we worry about that please. The choice you gave is like being asked if you would rather date a girl 8 feet tall or one 2 foot 11 - there is no good choice.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Can we please wait till that situation is a reasonable possibility before we worry about that please. The choice you gave is like being asked if you would rather date a girl 8 feet tall or one 2 foot 11 - there is no good choice.

Um , it's the off season. What else can we talk that is not speculation ?

I guess my question is , would a K State win be enough to keep TD here as we head into the new stadium ?

And I would so choose the 2'11 girl , as long as she is "of age". I like girls with small hands...

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 2

Um , it's the off season. What else can we talk that is not speculation ?

I guess my question is , would a K State win be enough to keep TD here as we head into the new stadium ?

And I would so choose the 2'11 girl , as long as she is "of age". I like girls with small hands...

That gave me some raging gas, just freaky is what I have to say.

I would take the 8 footer as long as she is hot, I figure she would have legs that won't quit.

• Upvote 2

The 2'11" girl would thrill me...I'd go nuts over her! On the other hand, the 8'0" girl would be bad for me...I'm afraid I would be sticking my nose into her business all the time.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Kind of depends on how good KSU turns out to be this year, don't you think?

That said, I think a winning record is the only thing that saves his job--short some cataclysmic injury plague wiping out half the team. This team (the starters, anyway) is almost entirely upperclassmen now. There is no reason for them to not turn the corner and start winning games.

I like the pub, make or break for Dodge, he knows it and you can see it in the rec class 10 JC transfers, 19 starters coming back an ok non conference sch. Clemson, Rice, Army, KState. I think 7 or 8 wins is possible and could save TD's job. Im really pointing to the Rice game, witch is the first home game i think. Rice is coming off an awful season (2-10), where there were blown out in alot of games(73-14 by Houston is one example). That is almost a must win for the Mean Green to get season going on a positive note. I will be def be there and think UNT can beat the Owls, can't wait for the season.

I like the pub, make or break for Dodge, he knows it and you can see it in the rec class 10 JC transfers, 19 starters coming back an ok non conference sch. Clemson, Rice, Army, KState. I think 7 or 8 wins is possible and could save TD's job. Im really pointing to the Rice game, witch is the first home game i think. Rice is coming off an awful season (2-10), where there were blown out in alot of games(73-14 by Houston is one example). That is almost a must win for the Mean Green to get season going on a positive note. I will be def be there and think UNT can beat the Owls, can't wait for the season.

After the disaster in Houston (2nd in weeks, Ike then Rice)I want revenge! That was a brutal in person experience. Beat the He*ll out of rice!

GMG