Unt Women Down By 34 At The Half

SUMG

How long till FFR comes on? :lol:

(I listened to the first feew minutes and we played well. The lead went from about 5 to 20 in like 5 real minutes....not game time minutes....so I decided to just watch the WKU game)

Is it on channelsurfing ? I'm following the Denver game

Very, but:

1. The cupboard was empty when she took over,

2. We are very young,

3. And we are about to turn the corner.

Don't forget:

4. Shanice will have a learning curve.

5. She'll still get a chance to fire each staff member at the end of every year.

6. NT would've won had a couple of offensive & defensive possessions went the other way.

Oh, and did I mention Shanice is HOT! ;)

Don't forget:

4. Shanice will have a learning curve.

5. She'll still get a chance to fire each staff member at the end of every year.

6. NT would've won had a couple of offensive & defensive possessions went the other way.

Oh, and did I mention Shanice is HOT! ;)

Since we LOST to TWU during the preseason, I am going to assume that games like yesterday will happen fairly regularly this year. I still can't believe we would lose ANYTHING to TWU in sports. I guess I should be thankful they don't have a football team--some of their women could probably push around our defense with lots of success...

By the way, just out of curiosity, I looked back at what Donna Capps did in her second season at UTA.

Lost to Texas A&M by 2, then the next week lost to a 16th ranked Texas team that finished 25-5 on the season by 29.

Then went on a solid run once conference started enroute to a 15-8 record before collapsing late with 5 straight losses, finishing the season 15-13 overall, and 13-7 in conference.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Did Donna have the mass exodus that Shanice experienced?

Part of the exodus was Shanice's philosophy towards returning players that "If you can't stand the 94 feet of heat, get yourself at least 95 feet away from the kitchen".

I'm not giving up on her yet, but Cooley's words carry a lot of weight with me.

I do wish I could have seen what was in that magical binder of hers, though. That must have been one hell of a presentation.

Part of the exodus was Shanice's philosophy towards returning players that "If you can't stand the 94 feet of heat, get yourself at least 95 feet away from the kitchen".

I'm not giving up on her yet, but Cooley's words carry a lot of weight with me.

I do wish I could have seen what was in that magical binder of hers, though. That must have been one hell of a presentation.

94 really hot pages?