No Decision............

MeanGreen61

Please... Please... PLEASE.

I hope he's serious about nobody getting fired. I hope he insists that everyone be retained.

Unlike the tough talk about keeping Drake last year.

Or the same stuff about not letting Mendoza go two years ago.

Stay strong, Coach. Be a tough leader. Don't cave again. STAND YOUR GROUND and STICK UP FOR YOUR GUYS!

By golly, it's your way or the highway!

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Is this it?

Edited by KingDL1

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Is this it?

Hehehhe yep

If you don't want speculation and rumors, make a decision and announce it. At this point I care less about what the decision is than that it is made and announced.

I care what the decision is, but for God's sake git 'r done.

Either our way or the highway or just blow it up, maybe it is one in the same.

Vito is making himself more and more welcome everyday at the athletic department. I am sure RV is more than less thrilled with this publicity. However, he is in a position to stop it.

I go back and forth on this, but...really...does the man know what the f'ing Sam Hill Blazes he's doing?

I read in the footballcoachesscoop.com thingy that ULL is keeping Bustle after all and his assistants are all out on the road recruiting. Can we get some closure here one way or the other, Rick? Recruiting is already going to be tough enough with 5-31 over the past three years. But, every day this thing isn't settled is a day where opposing recruiters are out there using it against us.

I don't want to spoil anything for anyone... But I've seen this one before. RV will choose the blonde coach. Then later, RV will go to the salon and have them cut off all his beautiful, beautiful hair.

felicity.jpg

Felicity, I am so lost.

If anyone in the office used to be a Power Ranger, they should keep an eye out for the curly haired guy from My So Called Life. That Brian Krakow is BAD NEWS.

Someone come revoke my man card.

I thought I really did stroke out.