Once We Fire Dodge

We're better than last year! We're 1-5 and not 0-6 with a softer schedule. But if we're 1-11 at the end of the season ...

I can't see us winning another game. We shoot ourselves in the foot at every chance possible. And it takes us until atleast midway through the 3rd quarter to adjust to anything.

23,310 people showed up tonight to watch a 1-4 (now 1-5 team). Would that have happened 4 years ago ? No Way.

Everybody can see that this is a team on the brink of something really good, even though they continue to invent new ways to lose right now (3 kicks out of bounds....are you serious).

Our team is getting beat each week because of their own mistakes. However, we are starting to see is superior talent on our side of the ball. Mistakes can be overcome, a lack of talent cannot.

Things are about to turn around. We all need to try and hang on a little longer.

I have high expectations for this team next year (compete for the Sun Belt). If we have the same execution problems next season, then I will really begin to worry. This team is going to rock next year. Book it.

For now, Captain Kangaroo owns us :(

Edited by akriesman

TD is going nowhere. He has proven that his team is getting better and our program can't afford a fire. PLus, there are at least 3 wins left this season.

that is funny. i am not saying it was you but... last week a lot of people were talking about how we are going to finish most likely 6-6 or 5-7. I said it wouldn't happen then for the very reason we lost the game last night. we aren't consistent. At max, we will win 3 maybe 4.