Unt Green Football

Will to Win

I will be at the game this Saturday and if we lose, will wait to hear the same excuses on why we did not win.

1.#44 better not have any personal fouls on crtical game changing downs.

2. #11 better not telegraph where he is going to throw i.e., NO MORE TURNOVERS, he does not have the arm strength to telegraph.

3. DL better be set and ready to go before OL is ready. Why are they always late getting ready and set?

4. Does our O.C. know how to throw a curve ball??? BE CREATIVE AND COUNTER THE DEFENSE ON THE FIELD!! keep your foot on your opponets throat until the clock reads 00.00, then go shake thier hands and tell them to keep thier head up!

5. No boneheaded personal fouls.

If we win, its going to be because the above mentioned statements were addressed!

We'll see what happens?

Rick

We win and most likely in spite of most of the issues you mentioned...

In reality, if you change any one of those items (turnovers, penalties, readiness) we win at least 2 more games...

Stop the turnovers and we could run the table, even with the crappy playcalling and high penalties...

I will be at the game this Saturday and if we lose, will wait to hear the same excuses on why we did not win.

1.#44 better not have any personal fouls on crtical game changing downs.

2. #11 better not telegraph where he is going to throw i.e., NO MORE TURNOVERS, he does not have the arm strength to telegraph.

3. DL better be set and ready to go before OL is ready. Why are they always late getting ready and set?

4. Does our O.C. know how to throw a curve ball??? BE CREATIVE AND COUNTER THE DEFENSE ON THE FIELD!! keep your foot on your opponets throat until the clock reads 00.00, then go shake thier hands and tell them to keep thier head up!

5. No boneheaded personal fouls.

If we win, its going to be because the above mentioned statements were addressed!

We'll see what happens?

Rick

Wow. PROACTIVE complaining! This board has reached a new level.