Fw*telegram Former Walk On Returns After Rare Health

OldTimer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2012...just where do you get your information? Sounds like a load of "mess" to me. What is your personal problem with Riley? What has he done wrong in your eyes? Seems to me that he's been a pretty good addition to the team and has done what he has been asked to do. Are you a SLC grad who was just hacked off that Riley got so much attention? I think you need to "step back", take a breath and get a firm grip on reality.

Try to find something positive to focus on with the team. It will do wonders for your blood pressure. I assume that by 2012 it means you might graduate in that year or that perhaps you have have a son/daughter who will graduate in that year. Don't know, but only do know that I wonder where all your "stuff" regarding Riley and Coach Dodge comes from?

Grab a beer (if you are old enough to legally do so) sit back, relax. It's a lot more fun!

GO MEAN GREEN!

There is not enough time to wade through a CBL post in a day, so you have to respond without reading it all or your boss will catch you on GMG.com and dump on you!

Where the hell do you work, 2girls1cup Inc.?

Also, do you know who CBL is?

Edited by Quoner

There is not enough time to wade through a CBL post in a day, so you have to respond without reading it all or your boss will catch you on GMG.com and dump on you!

My posts are difficult to navigate? Are you serious?

Remember the Alamo! Too bad the "New Orleans" Alamo flag still sits in a museum in Mexico City. This is not good. Texas must have something that once belonged to Santa Anna that we could trade to get the "New Orleans" flag back on Texas soil where it belongs...yes, I know ...I know..."New Orleans"..."belongs in Texas" sounds a bit odd, but it was the falg of a group of Alamo volunteers from New Orleans.

Can we trade?????

REMEMBER THE ALAMO...

By the way, do you know what the Cherokee nickname for Sam Hoston was? I think it translated into something like "the big drunk"...ha! And, when Houston was in Washington DC he had the habit of walking around his house naked...pretty much ended his marriage to the more proper young lady he married. Great book on Hoston's life..."The Raven"...if you enjoy Texas history I would recommed it.

And, yes, I know Houston was not at the Alamo!

Where the hell do you work, 2girls1cup Inc.?

Also, do you know who CBL is?

GEEEEEZZZZZZ Louise...just having a bit of fun...ever heard of scarcasm, Quoner? Sorry to hack you guys off...maybe I should have said The Fake Lonnie!!!!! Would that have made you feel better???

Good grief...are you the only guys that can play the scarcasm button?????

GEEEEEZZZZZZ Louise...just having a bit of fun...ever heard of scarcasm, Quoner? Sorry to hack you guys off...maybe I should have said The Fake Lonnie!!!!! Would that have made you feel better???

watch it, you'll hurt their feelings and they'll take their ball and go play somewhere else. Then again, maybe that's not a bad thing.

Nope, never have. Does it mean making a blatant mistake and trying to cover it because you sometimes struggle to keep up with the fast moving interwebs?

Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I PM'ed one of the admin's asking a question and was banned. PM'ed! I chose not to post the question on the board, because I didn't want to cause problems, so I essentially sent an email. I was banned for an email that not one other person saw but me and the recipient, so I say, don't question why just go along for the ride.

• 3 months later...