Sad Day For Men In The Dfw Area!

I don't know if some of yall who watch Fox 4 News are aware that the very lovely and talented Megan Henderson has left Dallas to go to KTLA in Los Angeles..... Megan was the morning person for Good Day Dallas and she was the most prettiest women anchor in DFW history... Well here last show was on Friday and people throughout the metroplex, mostly men, won't get to see to see her big hair and big bright brown eyes on Fox 4 anymore.....Okay I had a HUGE crush on her....

Reason for leaving was she is from L.A. and wanted to be closer to her family....

http://www2.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/about_us/Megan_Henderson

I don't know if some of yall who watch Fox 4 News are aware that the very lovely and talented Megan Henderson has left Dallas to go to KTLA in Los Angeles..... Megan was the morning person for Good Day Dallas and she was the most prettiest women anchor in DFW history... Well here last show was on Friday and people throughout the metroplex, mostly men, won't get to see to see her big hair and big bright brown eyes on Fox 4 anymore.....Okay I had a HUGE crush on her....

Reason for leaving was she is from L.A. and wanted to be closer to her family....

most prettiest does her no justice.. SHE WAS SMOKIN !!!

SHE WAS SMOKIN !!!

Does that mean there's a statewide ban against her in California?

Anyhoo, on the move to KTLA, if she has any aspirations of work beyond news casting, KTLA is the place to be. It's right smack dab in the middle of Hollywood. Several news casters in Los Angeles have moved on to bigger and better things that just wouldn't present themselves in the DFW area. It's like being in a perpetual audition, and people do get noticed out there. Jillian Barberie was always my favorite. She still does her Fox morning show gig, but she's been seen all over the place.

Dang, she started her career in Wichita Falls? Hey, I'm from Wichita falls, and I think I'm only being fair to say that just based on her looks she deserved better than to be relegated to life in that fair city. Larry McMurtry, the famous author and bookseller, is originally from Archer City, just outside of Wichita Falls (yes, he was a North Texas graduate), and lived there until just a couple of years ago. The reason he gave for moving to Phoenix from there? He just wanted to be able to go out to a restaurant and see pretty women while he ate.

Edited by eulessismore

Does that mean there's a statewide ban against her in California?

Anyhoo, on the move to KTLA, if she has any aspirations of work beyond news casting, KTLA is the place to be. It's right smack dab in the middle of Hollywood. Several news casters in Los Angeles have moved on to bigger and better things that just wouldn't present themselves in the DFW area. It's like being in a perpetual audition, and people do get noticed out there. Jillian Barberie was always my favorite. She still does her Fox morning show gig, but she's been seen all over the place.

At the same time alot of folks from the DFW news stations have gone onto high profile news jobs at the National level, whther at CNN, or the Big 4 Networks. Scott Pelley at 60 Minutes for instance came from the CBS affiliate. There have been numerous others that escape me, but I'd say the DFW area is one of the major places the National News services look.

Fun story about Ashleigh Banfield...

At her going away party in Dallas, before she went national with MSNBC, her... "surgical enhancement" was still relatively recent. Apparently, the novelty hadn't worn off for her, either, and she was quite happily offering pretty much anyone in attendance a sample squeeze.

Fun story about Ashleigh Banfield...

At her going away party in Dallas, before she went national with MSNBC, her... "surgical enhancement" was still relatively recent. Apparently, the novelty hadn't worn off for her, either, and she was quite happily offering pretty much anyone in attendance a sample squeeze.

Funny - Newy does the same thing at parties even today.