Received The Email...

Troy Phillips could spin this in to something positive...the guy's brilliant

If you want coverage of non-football, Troy's def your guy. Here's the first b-ball post since 1/5 (and second since 12/16!):

UNT hoops does it again

North Texas just matched its largest comeback in men's basketball team history, coming from 21 points down to defeat Denver 69-62. UNT rallied from the same deficit last season to win at New Mexico State.

--Troy Phillips

Snark aside, I'm not trying to start something because I know Troy is limited on what he can cover and blog about by several factors (especially people caring), but maybe this is a chance to nudge his editors and ask them to turn him lose on our end of things a bit more.

If you want coverage of non-football, Troy's def your guy. Here's the first b-ball post since 1/5 (and second since 12/16!):

Snark aside, I'm not trying to start something because I know Troy is limited on what he can cover and blog about by several factors (especially people caring), but maybe this is a chance to nudge his editors and ask them to turn him lose on our end of things a bit more.

Mis-spelling loose with lose - well played. :D

Phillips making a blog about bball and Vito not mentioning the football team's record over the past 2 seasons out of no where. We can build on this.

See if the Athletic Department will let you in a game, but you don't want to pay for the ticket until the final two minutes of the game. If they will let you do that then I'd forgive them, but I don't think that will work.

Brett (GreenBat) Tulloss

The email was sent at 9:15 am on game day through the lovely folks who do our site hosting and run SMU ads because we are in the region. A variety of server issues and who knows what else needs to be resolved through them - not the AD.

Do you really think there's some troll sitting in an office from 6 pm through 9 am the next day sending emails intermittently while pleasuring himself?

I think everyone upset with the receipt time needs to look at bit "closer" at the "system" restraints and delivery issues. I am with Quoner on this...do you really think anyone at UNT is sitting around "after" the game starts and composing such a message? I doubt it...I give them "props" for looking to do this sort of communication in the first place. Come on folks, I doubt this was "human error"...anyway...good to see the last two wins at home...

GO MEAN GREEN!

I think everyone upset with the receipt time needs to look at bit "closer" at the "system" restraints and delivery issues. I am with Quoner on this...do you really think anyone at UNT is sitting around "after" the game starts and composing such a message? I doubt it...I give them "props" for looking to do this sort of communication in the first place. Come on folks, I doubt this was "human error"...

GO MEAN GREEN!

Let's not confuse efforts with results. :huh:

GO MEAN GREEN !!!