New Stadium For Baylor?

Baby Arm!

I said a pipe dream because Baylor isn't even on board, it's just the developers vision

and a stadium for 55,000- WAY to small to be hosting a Big 12 championship game,

and concerts? There aren't enough people in and around Waco to draw from, and why would anyone travel to Waco from Dallas or Austin for a concert?, and nobody is going to book a gig in Waco when they could book in one of several venues in DFW or Austin

I said a pipe dream because Baylor isn't even on board, it's just the developers vision

and a stadium for 55,000- WAY to small to be hosting a Big 12 championship game,

and concerts? There aren't enough people in and around Waco to draw from, and why would anyone travel to Waco from Dallas or Austin for a concert?, and nobody is going to book a gig in Waco when they could book in one of several venues in DFW or Austin

Oh, understand. YES, pipe dream, or hallucinations from something in the pipe.

Big XII Championship games aren't held on any of the campuses. Between St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas, Jerry World, Houston and San Antonio they have that covered.

But, yes, I think this article is in the Waco paper to get the developers to buy more ads, not as a legitimate news story.

Big XII Championship games aren't held on any of the campuses. Between St. Louis, Kansas City, Dallas, Jerry World, Houston and San Antonio they have that covered.

But, yes, I think this article is in the Waco paper to get the developers to buy more ads, not as a legitimate news story.

It's a dream. The video starts out by saying "We begin our dream on a fall afternoon, where the UNDEFEATED Baylor Bears are about to take on the UT Longhorns." Maybe if UT was the first game of the season....

WHY on EARTH would you build a DOMED stadium for college in Texas?

Edited by trud1966

It's a dream. The video starts out by saying "We begin our dream on a fall afternoon, where the UNDEFEATED Baylor Bears are about to take on the UT Longhorns." Maybe if UT was the first game of the season....

WHY on EARTH would you build a DOMED stadium for college in Texas?

Why on Earth would anyone build a domed stadium is my question. Football was designed to be played in the outdoors. I can't stand the dome for football or baseball for that matter. If given the choice I will take sitting in cruddy weather any day over a dome.

Why on Earth would anyone build a domed stadium is my question. Football was designed to be played in the outdoors. I can't stand the dome for football or baseball for that matter. If given the choice I will take sitting in cruddy weather any day over a dome.

Gagree! I love those games where the field is coverd in mud, or there is snow falling, or fog covers the field. Im estatic that they have started playing NHL games outdoors!!!

hahahaha....UNDEFEATED BAYLOR BEARS.....hahahaha

now i know it must be a dream.......

Don't hate... Baylor really has something going right now.

If I ever finish up my TY post about Baylor Homecoming weekend, I'll explain my personal observations beyond: Briles good, Baylor improving.