North Texas / Fau Match Up

greenjoe

UNT-45

FAU-30

D plays its 2nd good game in a row and the O keeps on clicking....

Drinking that green kool-aid!

500 yards and 40 points is not....I mean I liked what happened...but....screw it, GO MEAN GREEN!

The hoot/barn/sea owls of FA-who are a 22.5 piont favorite.

How do you get .5 points in a game? 1/2 field goal maybe?

Many of the owl fans seem to betting their bank rolls and

taking NT with the + 22.5.

FAU is more of a pro set, with H-backs/TE.

Both TE's play, 6-5 Jamari Grant, and 6-5 Rob Housler

Very good RB with Charles Pierre and a good FB with Rose.

Offense avgs 128 yds rush, 233 yds passing.

Rusty Smith, 6-5, 230, is not a option QB, more of pro set QB.

Top targets, 6-2 WR Gent Cortez, and 6-1 WR Chriss Bonner, and

both of the big TE's.

Common opponets. FAU beat ULM, 29-28. Lost to Troy 17-30.

Beat WKU, 24-20. Lost to MTSU 13-14.

FAU' avg p/game points 18, opponet 29.

FAU gives up 192yds p/game rushing, and 201 passing. (393 yds avg/game)

FAU gains 127 rush yds/game, and 232 passing. (359 yds avg/game)

These stats do not really mean too much, but what does count is

the will to win and the heart the team has to play.

I believe the NT players know they can win this game, and they

will get after FAU. I like our heart and will to win, NT 45 FAU 31.

Student run OwlsTV is going to be streaming the game for free on their website. This is the first football game they are streaming, so there may be kinks, but they did a good job with the basketball game the other night, which was their first attempt at a live stream.. The link is in this thread:

http://fauowlsnest.com/board/index.php?topic=6059.0

Student run OwlsTV is going to be streaming the game for free on their website. This is the first football game they are streaming, so there may be kinks, but they did a good job with the basketball game the other night, which was their first attempt at a live stream.. The link is in this thread:

http://fauowlsnest.com/board/index.php?topic=6059.0

Thanks so much for passing this along, fauouwls44! Hopefully they'll do a better job than our Mean Green Premium service usually does...that we have to pay for. You never know what you are going to get, quality wise.

Thanks again!! Hopefully we're in for a good game today.

Thanks so much for passing this along, fauouwls44! Hopefully they'll do a better job than our Mean Green Premium service usually does...that we have to pay for. You never know what you are going to get, quality wise.

Thanks again!! Hopefully we're in for a good game today.

I hope it isn't a good game...I need a blowout win! My heart can't take anymore games that come down to the last second like our ULM win and MTSU loss.

But I hope the stream works so everyone can watch the game. Apparently OwlTV has put a lot of work into getting this site up, and they'll be broadcasting any football home game not being televised and all the home basketball games. The picture quality of the exhibition bball game the other night was actually quite good.

Anyway, good luck...just not too much luck today!

I hope it isn't a good game...I need a blowout win! My heart can't take anymore games that come down to the last second like our ULM win and MTSU loss.

But I hope the stream works so everyone can watch the game. Apparently OwlTV has put a lot of work into getting this site up, and they'll be broadcasting any football home game not being televised and all the home basketball games. The picture quality of the exhibition bball game the other night was actually quite good.

Anyway, good luck...just not too much luck today!

Looks like your wish is coming true.