Is There A Unt Flag?

FanofUNT

• 4 years later...

Love it. Have it hanging in my main room, bought it for $30 at Voertman's. The very first time I saw it, I loved it and had to have one. I see it around on cars, etc. Most people like it, I really wish we'd make it a secondary logo. The university really has been embracing it, too, recently. At the games, at events, etc. It's on the flagpoles on both sides of the Union. I have a car flag with it. Definitely my favorite UNT related item.

Love Texas, love UNT. Works both ways. Will definitely have one hanging outside my house when I graduate during football season.

Edited by meangreener

drex will put a curse on me just for suggesting it, but I would do two things to the original battle flag design....perfect as it may be. I would replace the star with the alumni NT-star, and/or I would put put "North Texas and "Mean Green in the top and bottom panels on the regular battle flag.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I've got the socks with the diving eagle. When the sales rep for those socks came in the first time, he showed me A&M socks and UT socks and OU socks. I asked him where were the North Texas socks. He told me that in order to have NT socks made there had to be an order for a zillion or so. I told him to order them. We are were the first store in the universe to have North Texas socks and every other store that has them now is because we got the original order going.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 2

While I am fascinated by Silver Eagle's ideas, the original flag I designed is now an official North Texas flag--flown by the university at the union building and the library. Now, if the athletic department would just follow suit and fly it at Apogee.

While I am fascinated by Silver Eagle's ideas, the original flag I designed is now an official North Texas flag--flown by the university at the union building and the library. Now, if the athletic department would just follow suit and fly it at Apogee.

If the UNTAA doesn't release the use of the "Star" then this flag has no shot to be officially sold anywhere.

The reason why the NT Union and Library have that version is someone went out and asked someone to make a one-of-a-kind flag using the UNTAA "Star."

Since we are licensed though CLC someone has to approve the design and I think the chances of this design being approved are slim and none.

• Upvote 1

Denton Bicycle will have battle flags Wednesday July 24. Call us. 940) 387-9314

I think the 12 quanity you mentioned are the ones they are making for Denton Bicycle,

They will be available Wednesday.

GO MEAN GREEN

Thanks for using American Dream Flags. They have always made a quality product.

If I were in the market for a regular battle flag, i would come to your shop. However, I am working up something (hopefully) "new and improved" with them.......for personal use only.