Careflite Tailgating

KingDL1

I saw the copter land at the last game and wondered the same thing. It did not stay long, but did mention to frieds how sad it was that a copter could land in our stadium parking lot that close to game time and have PLENTY OF ROOM TO SPARE!!!!

This will change....for all the naysayers out there...keep your season tickets and keep supporting the MEAN GREEN. There will come a day, and a day before too long, that you will be VERY GLAD you did! The MEAN GREEN NATION ....the true MEAN GREEN NATION...does not and will not give up on this team or any UNT team!

The glass is more than HALF-FULL and it is getting "fuller" every day! Hang in there and we will all the the glass completely full...new stadium and conference championships await. BE THERE....it will be so much sweeter to be part of it when it happens knowing that you were there when the "going got a bit tough".

GO MEAN GREEN...see you at Homecoming!

I saw the copter land at the last game and wondered the same thing. It did not stay long, but did mention to frieds how sad it was that a copter could land in our stadium parking lot that close to game time and have PLENTY OF ROOM TO SPARE!!!!

This will change....for all the naysayers out there...keep your season tickets and keep supporting the MEAN GREEN. There will come a day, and a day before too long, that you will be VERY GLAD you did! The MEAN GREEN NATION ....the true MEAN GREEN NATION...does not and will not give up on this team or any UNT team!

The glass is more than HALF-FULL and it is getting "fuller" every day! Hang in there and we will all the the glass completely full...new stadium and conference championships await. BE THERE....it will be so much sweeter to be part of it when it happens knowing that you were there when the "going got a bit tough".

GO MEAN GREEN...see you at Homecoming!

We said the same thing, and Mandy stopped by in her golf cart with similar comments.

One question does anyone know how the new stadium will sit on the photo on the south side of I-35

For other tidbits, the dirt turning in the pictures at the bottom on the photo page are of Rayzor Ranch as of last Sunday.

I was told the reason careflight stopped down was only for show. Since it was family weekend the bigs wanted to show safety which is why i noticed a lot of firefighters and what-not around that day. At least that is what a few in student development said. But, i think most people think "what is wrong" when they see careflight coming in instead of the warm fuzzies that all is well.

I was told the reason careflight stopped down was only for show. Since it was family weekend the bigs wanted to show safety which is why i noticed a lot of firefighters and what-not around that day. At least that is what a few in student development said. But, i think most people think "what is wrong" when they see careflight coming in instead of the warm fuzzies that all is well.

Makes sense...

What about a Chanook or an AH-64 Apache?

Sorry, those are the only helicopters I know. Now its off to the military channel. Ill be back. :P

CH-47 is a Chinook.

VEN_0312sm.jpg

I would like to lay in the new stadium, where is the site plan of just the stadium. And I was under the impression the alignment is different then the old master plan but I could be wrong. Maybe a rendering would work, but a site plan would work better.

<a href="http://www.kingdl1.com/UNT/UNTOct11/VEN_0312.jpg" target="_blank">VEN_0312sm.jpg

</a>

I would like to lay in the new stadium, where is the site plan of just the stadium. And I was under the impression the alignment is different then the old master plan but I could be wrong. Maybe a rendering would work, but a site plan would work better.

If someone had a site plan drawn to scale, I could use some GIS software to make it look really "spatial".

NO BLUE PARKING PASS, and did not park where they were told. They did not know you had until 5 hours before kick-off to choose a spot, otherwise you have to park where told. Mandy had an extra Green Parking Pass, so they moved to the north side of the stadium. Rules are rules. :lol:

Edited by Green Dozer