Results Will Be Released At 5:50pm

UNTflyer

It is my understanding that the polling ended yesterday @ 5pm. They need time to count. They also said they wouldn't be announced until Monday. If Flyer says it will be announced at 5:50, then so be it.

My memory fails me all the time though.

I of course want to know the results, but after waiting from yesturday to know, I can wait till monday if needed. I am getting a little tired of waiting so I am sure I will get a call from someone once it hits.

Either way the announcement should be coupled with a future message and I guarantee it will be an encouraging message.

If it fails it will be coupled with an action plan to get the stadium built via other strategies and they will make it sound like a minor setback.

If it passes a next step should accompany it along with an encouragement of getting aggressive and getting everyone involved to speed up the timetable.

Either way we will feel just fine after the announcement and we can turn our attention to upsetting LAMO and turn out in force for Homecoming!

GMG

Either way the announcement should be coupled with a future message and I guarantee it will be an encouraging message.

If it fails it will be coupled with an action plan to get the stadium built via other strategies and they will make it sound like a minor setback.

If it passes a next step should accompany it along with an encouragement of getting aggressive and getting everyone involved to speed up the timetable.

Either way we will feel just fine after the announcement and we can turn our attention to upsetting LAMO and turn out in force for Homecoming!

GMG

Everyone has to remember even it this passes it's just the first step. It must get by the fickle Texas Legislature to become real. Do you recall what they did to UNT's Law School request last session? <_<

It is definitely a possibility NT80 but in this case I really do not think they would have any gripes about this unless if there was some shady stuff going on behind the scenes. Another poster said in another thread that the final results was that we did not win by a landslide but won "comfortably". If that is the case I would highly doubt there would be an issue with the state. But time will tell.

Everyone has to remember even it this passes it's just the first step. It must get by the fickle Texas Legislature to become real. Do you recall what they did to UNT's Law School request last session? <_<

This is a little different. The students (tentatively) approved a fee that they will pay themselves. There really is nothing to debate over, as far as the legislature goes.