Make Your Vote Count

Let me start this post by saying, Vote. Please vote. Vote for Daffy Duck. Vote for Quoner. But, please vote for somebody.

That said, let me add McCain/Palin will win Texas. So if you live in Texas please look at other (nontraditional) parties. If McCain or Obama speaks for you, by all means cast your ballot for them. But if you are on the fence, now is a good time to look at other parties. They won't win, but if they get enough of the popular vote they can get matching funds to compete in the next election. To the right we have Libertarians. To the left we have the Greens. Out in left field we have Nader/Gonzales. You might even look at swapping your vote with people in battle ground states. It worked SO well for Gore in 2000.

This post is not intended to sway you from your political affiliation. But if you are fed up with the way the system is run, do something about it.

Okay, don't vote for Quoner. I have it on good authority there are pictures of him in a compromising position. I didn't even know he was that limber.

Let me start this post by saying, Vote. Please vote. Vote for Daffy Duck. Vote for Quoner. But, please vote for somebody

Okay, don't vote for Quoner. I have it on good authority there are pictures of him in a compromising position. I didn't even know he was that limber.

I don't care what u say... I'M VOTING FOR QUONER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by NT03

In my district, in beautiful Frisco, TX, I don't think I've ever voted for a winning candidate, referendum, ordinance, proposition, idea, community picnic date, homecoming queen, best in show, or favorite flavor of ice cream. All this, and I still keep going to vote. I'm a glutton for punishment I tells ya'!

Maybe there is a reason you can't vote for the stadium... don't do it if your luck is really that bad

In my district, in beautiful Frisco, TX, I don't think I've ever voted for a winning candidate, referendum, ordinance, proposition, idea, community picnic date, homecoming queen, best in show, or favorite flavor of ice cream. All this, and I still keep going to vote. I'm a glutton for punishment I tells ya'!

Could you please provide me with a complete list of anyone you will be voting for? Then I gotta make a call to an off-shore bookie...

Could you please provide me with a complete list of anyone you will be voting for? Then I gotta make a call to an off-shore bookie...

What you really want to do is follow me to a Vegas sports books. You have me fill a series of $10 bets, and you go the other way with $1,000 bets. You will be a millionaire before the current football season is over.