A New Low

Keith7

A new low indeed.

I just got back from the game.

i just couldn't take it anymore...

i don't know if i can take it anymore for the rest of the year.

i have reservations for the La-Mo game... i think i am just going to go ahead and have fun at shreveport instead.

Bring on BB. Bring on next season. I think i am done.

I have the grill fired up and am having to control myself from throwing every bit of Mean Green gear and paraphanalia I have in it. I almost want to wash this chapter of mean green life from the brain - toothpaste green and all.

This really $ucks..... we have to do something different. 42 -3 with 9 miutes to go in the 4th.

Too many penalties, too many intersceptions, too many mistakes in general a 35 yard gain just screwed by holding.

I am not sure how much of this I can handle.

If Rodge didn't have a concussion I'd be screaming for them to go ahead and try himat QB. What do we have to loose except more games??

I think I may have to change my signature. I know Viza is a tough dude, but come on, we need something to keep these guys morale up.

How much lower can this thing go??? :censored:

GREAT NEWS... We allowed 13 points less than the average points we have been giving up.... just a mere 42 tonight insstead of the average of 55.... to what was probably the worse team left on our schedule.