Tulsa 100 Unt 0

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Tulsa fan is a jerk. The only reason why he is on here to talk smack (especially so far in advance of the game) is that deep down he is afraid that Tulsa might actually lose to UNT and wants to act "manly" by talking smack. So enjoy your ride down here Tulsa boy (or whatever the heck your handle is) because the Mean Green is done kicking your butt, you won't be able to sit down for a year!

He is just smack talking for fun... It's a part of the start of football season. You go after your opponents fans. Emmitt is a PRO at this. We are all just as anxious for our football season to start as this guy is for his. Tulsa has a great team and he's fired up. Remember some of the things we posted in 2003 and 2004??? We owned the Belt back then and said some of the same things. Dont take this stuff too seriously guys, he is just being funny.

For the record, I have the Tulsa Game score 38-24 Tulsa wins... but it will be a better game than most prognosticators think. (screw you Mel Kiper)

GMG!!!

GMG!!! :D

Unfortunately, like it or not, we do have something in common with this guy.... haha

Dr. Phil McGraw Biography (1950-) Print this article

Psychologist, life strategist, television host. Born in 1950 in Oklahoma, Dr. Phil was raised both there and in Texas. He grew up to become a 6-foot-4-inch linebacker and was awarded a football scholarship to the University of Tulsa. He finished his degree at Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas. Later, in just four years, he picked up his master's and Ph.D. in psychology at the University of North Texas. In 1979, Dr. Phil opened a practice with his father, who earned his psychology degree at the age of 40.

Dr. Phil was on the Tulsa team that lost to Houston 100-6.

Can we get Dr. Phil to make an appearance at halftime? Maybe he could do a celebrity "Tee Sweep"?

Edited by trud1966

100 to nothing.. What are we counting...morons???

Hate to bring up old history but it is interesting and seems to fit the occasion...... A very bad day for the Tulsy Oakeys.

11-23-1968 ..... Tulsa -- 6 ..... Univ of Houston ( Texas ) -- 100

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

OK EVERYONE KEEPS THE HOUSTON SCORE GOING BUT WHEN HAS IT BEEN UNT 100 TULSA 6??? PEOPLE ARE ALLWAYS TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT, I BET YALL DONT BEAT K-STATE

Not a bad bet, but I bet the Mean Green kick the shit out of the yellow windbags the next week.

OK EVERYONE KEEPS THE HOUSTON SCORE GOING BUT WHEN HAS IT BEEN UNT 100 TULSA 6??? PEOPLE ARE ALLWAYS TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT, I BET YALL DONT BEAT K-STATE

CapsLockKey.jpg

I think you hit the CAPS lock key on your keyboard there buddy.

At the end of the day....at least we don't live in Oklahoma.

I second that. Tulsa dude just think of your trip to Dallas as a vacation. I would be more excited about getting out of Tulsa than I would about watching any football game. Bring your cousin & your wife...and if they're the same person you'll save some money.

Edited by Daddy Dumpsalot

I KNOW MY CAPS ARE ON, BUT THANK YOU.............. YOU KNOW K STATE IS GOING TO BEAT THE PISS OUT OF UNT DONT U?

I was in Tulsa helping a friend move, he was in Tulsa for his residency. I noticed that there were cows grazing in front yards all over town. So I asked my buddy what the deal was?

Turns out as it was, he says, "oh they are just the Tulsa women."

tulsafanintexas no wonder why you live in Texas.

HI MY NAME IS TULSAFANINTEXAS. I'M POLITE AND RARELY LATE. I REALLY ENJOY ICE CREAM AND A NICE PAIR OF SLACKS. AND YEARS LATER A DOCTOR WILL TELL ME THAT I HAVE AN IQ OF 48 AND THAT I'M WHAT SOME PEOPLE WOULD CALL MENTALLY RETARED.

aNd wHy MuSt wE tYpE in aLL cAPs??? iS It SuPPoSEd To MaKe It seEM lOUDer?