Coach's Show

EagleD

Just that the stadium is needed, and that there will be a critical student vote in October.

Jordan Case divulged he was on a committee, the name was not revealed but basically to bring about a new stadium.

He says when people drive by they shouldn't wonder what high school is here and NT deserves better and will get it. Georgio then alluded to the vote at homecoming

Jordan Case divulged he was on a committee, the name was not revealed but basically to bring about a new stadium.

He says when people drive by they shouldn't wonder what high school is here and NT deserves better and will get it. Georgio then alluded to the vote at homecoming

Oh man! If Jordan Case is involved, it's definitely going to happen. This is the guy who started off selling cars with no prior experience, and is now the President of Park Place Lexus.

He's my all-time favorite QB at North Texas. That would be #8 on your program ladies and gentlemen.

"divulged", "name not revealed" and "alluded". So why again is it so hard to give information about this deal? IF the student vote were to fail, I can definately understand why it would if the students feel as much in the dark on this thing as so many of us do.

Oh man! If Jordan Case is involved, it's definitely going to happen. This is the guy who started off selling cars with no prior experience, and is now the President of Park Place Lexus.

He's my all-time favorite QB at North Texas. That would be #8 on your program ladies and gentlemen.

Jordan is my favorite NT QB too, he was in school when I was. I also agree if he's involved I feel better about the potential we have to finding donors. He runs a first class dealership.

"divulged", "name not revealed" and "alluded". So why again is it so hard to give information about this deal? IF the student vote were to fail, I can definately understand why it would if the students feel as much in the dark on this thing as so many of us do.

GMG1999 I normally agree with you on this. The way the conversation was going etc I didn't get the feeling it was a hidden thing. Jordan even being on the show was impromptu decided at a commercial break. I think they just glossed over the committee point to get to the fact that yes the stadium is moving forward and he was involved and a vote was coming.

GMG1999 I normally agree with you on this. The way the conversation was going etc I didn't get the feeling it was a hidden thing. Jordan even being on the show was impromptu decided at a commercial break. I think they just glossed over the committee point to get to the fact that yes the stadium is moving forward and he was involved and a vote was coming.

Well that sounds better, coming from someone that was there.

I seem to remember hearing that Jordan Case was on the "Drive for the New Stadium" campaign committee. I think it was mentioned at least twice.

I couldn't tell if that was a real name or Georgio saying you are on a committee that is part of the drive for a new stadium.

Might need to fire one off to the Commander and get the scoop.

This vote must be initiated by the student senate. There probably won't be much until the Senate approves the referendum and date of the vote.

The administration is trying to maintain a hands-off approach so as not to appear to be bullying the students into voting for it. once the date is set, we'll be hearing a lot more from the AD and others.