Season Tickets

MCMLXXX

yep, me too...just got them today!!!!!! woooohhoooo!@!!!!! i guess we pick up our mgc gift at the ticket office? i skipped the cookout to play some beer pong!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON!!!!

Edited by radiogreen

yep, me too...just got them today!!!!!! woooohhoooo!@!!!!! i guess we pick up our mgc gift at the ticket office? i skipped the cookout to play some beer pong!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON!!!!

just checked and mine were in the mailbox also

Anyone else notice that on the parking passes, it says that between 8am and 5 hours to kickoff, that you can choose witch side of the parking lot you would like to park on?

Really?!? :w00t: I'll take the side that doesn't have the Beer Man.

Really?!? :w00t: I'll take the side that doesn't have the Beer Man.

Can't we just tell bud man to move I want to be closer to the alumni side.

Can't we just tell bud man to move I want to be closer to the alumni side.

I like the side of the parking lot by the Alumni Stands, and Duff Man will most likely want to be near the practice field.

THIS is a post that will not be read:

No one will read this post because it isn't emblazoned with a negative, pablum-puking, baby-bawling headline pointing out the lack of perfection in an under-funded, under-supported football program. This is a post that will end up in the unread pile. It will not be headlined in ALL CAPS. No emoticons will be used. This will not indict either students or alums for the problems we have in getting a new stadium.

I got my season tickets today. The order was filled and sent perfectly. I got the tickets about 28 days before the first home game.

There were 5 pretty cool pictures on the tickets, one for each home game.

Getting the tickets made me excited about the upcoming season.

I like the uniforms that our coach helped bring to our university.

I like the meangreensports.com practice blog...hopefully someone will not that the athletic department is responsible for that perk.

I like that Sports Authority in Lewisville had an entire section of mostly UA North Texas gear. My 12-year old son commented that there was almost as much NT gear available as UT.

If my team's coach or the athletic department thinks I shouldn't be at the practices, I won't go and I won't complain.

My feelings rarely get hurt by members of the Athletic Department. They are not employed to make sure that my feelings aren't hurt.

I follow teams that have the name of my college, North Texas, on the jersey. I do not follow, or look for articles in the paper about, administrators or administration department personnel.

We all have our reasons for choosing North Texas for our post-high school education. None of us chose to attend because of its athletic programs. I chose my first school, UT, the one I transferred from to attend North Texas, because that school won a National Championship in football in January 1970. That was the wrong reason to attend, and I was not happy at the school by the time I transferred. It wasn't the school's fault, it was my fault. When I got to NT, I embraced athletics like some big-city folks do a small town once they get there.

My school is not perfect....haven't ever been to one that was.

I hope for great things for my University and try to facilitate that happening as best I can.

I believe that positivity helps my school less than negativitiy hurts it. I wish more people were positive.

I like posts by KRAM1.

Flame away.

GMG.

Love and agree with your post untcambell. I recieved my tickets today. Can hardly wait for the season to start.

I do not live close enough to attend practices, but I have no problem with them being closed. Most teams college and pro and probably a lot of high profile high schools do so. I never felt like UNT was the only one closing practices. OU announce a couple of week ago they would close some. I guess we would want to run Stoops off if he were here.

<H3 class=entry-header>At UNT, it's VIPs only in stands</H3>The Monday-Thursday practices this week at Fouts Field were open to the public, but some bellyaching surfaced after director of football ops Mark Barrow turned away folks on Friday night who had no connection to the team (parents, relative, girlfriends, close acquaintance, etc). Tonight's the last session at Fouts except for Saturday scrimmages, so it's back to "closed" workouts, which some are saying they didn't know about. Maybe Todd Dodge and everyone else at UNT didn't get the word out efficiently, but the policy is no change from a year ago. Spring open, fall closed. If you missed the first four days, you had your chance.

--Troy Phillips

<H3 class=entry-header>At UNT, it's VIPs only in stands</H3>The Monday-Thursday practices this week at Fouts Field were open to the public, but some bellyaching surfaced after director of football ops Mark Barrow turned away folks on Friday night who had no connection to the team (parents, relative, girlfriends, close acquaintance, etc). Tonight's the last session at Fouts except for Saturday scrimmages, so it's back to "closed" workouts, which some are saying they didn't know about. Maybe Todd Dodge and everyone else at UNT didn't get the word out efficiently, but the policy is no change from a year ago. Spring open, fall closed. If you missed the first four days, you had your chance.

--Troy Phillips

Dr Mr Phillips,

I guess you are a part of the VIP crowd - just a question for you - if your buddy Todd Dodge is not at UNT anytime in the future, will you still cover our team as much as you are now?