If You Are Going To The Wku Game, Please Read

calvin

I am writing this post to encourage and demand everybody to stand up for the opening tip tomorrow night. I dont care if you are young or old or an alum or whatever we need to all be into this game from the start. We are the defending champ and we have a great opponent coming in so we have no excuse. I have been going to games for 8 years now and I get so sick and tired of people not being into the game unless there is a minute left and it is close. It is a freaking college b-ball game for goodness sake, not a movie. I have sat through a lot of crap through the years and now we finally got a winning program going and we finallly have students coming, now we need to take it to the next level. During pregame announcements everyone usually stands up so my challenge to you, is to keep standing and make the people around you stand up.

Pit Crew, will you guys do the stand up cheer right off the bat ??????? We saw what kind of atmosphere and advantage we can have during the Ok. St. and even the other night during the last minute it was really loud. It needs to be like that the whole game. The players need to feed off our energy. So everyone be standing and make people get into tomorrow night, no excuses!

I'll be there...and I'll stand for the opening tip off...do most of the time anyway...have done so since I was an undergrad oh so many years ago...it was tradition! And, should still be...SEE YOU AT THE PIT TONIGHT!

n23932973_35150516_6699.jpg

UNTflyer... they are talking/laughing about your graphics on the WKU boards here. By the way, we have a more or less healthy team this week.....WKU doesn't know what is about to hit them...

Edited by chrisfisher