Saturday Night Vs. Ull

Mad Hatter

I'll take a CPA exam study break and I'll be there with my wife!

I'll be there also. Btw, ditch everyone and everything including your job, wife (lol), and cellphone for at least 3-4 days before you take the exam. I had no business passing that thing the first time out with no review courses or even an accounting degree, but I basically locked myself in my apartment for five days with nothing but my Gleim books, TV dinners, and a case of beer to put me to sleep at night and it worked out well. Good luck!

In with the (pregant) wife, and my 7 month old nephew. I'll indoctrinate one from the stands...and one from the womb. :lol:

Lera's going to a basketball game?

"Human sacrafice. Cats and dogs living together. Mass hysteria!"

Edited by CMJ

Hopefully it'll be a similar result as this game vs ULL.

But with more fans. :D

You just made my day posting that video

In with the (pregant) wife, and my 7 month old nephew. I'll indoctrinate one from the stands...and one from the womb. :lol:

Thats just awesome

I'll be once again relegated to the wonderful MG premium feed...missing every single one of ULL's offensive possessions as they replay after every made bucket.

I've spent many a lazy day digging for cool videos on youtube. I must've watched "The Champ is Here" championship video 25 times in the last 10 months. :lol:

That video was from the opening round of the SBC tourney right? If so that was my last game at the Pit before I moved...and I was Chris-Chrising it up in the floor seats with UNT 92.

That video was from the opening round of the SBC tourney right? If so that was my last game at the Pit before I moved...and I was Chris-Chrising it up in the floor seats with UNT 92.

I believe so...I dug it up right around the SBC tournament last year. If it had been the game earlier in the season I probably woulda found it before then.