Mean Green Vs Horns On Fsn

MeanGreen61

Local paper is showing Mean Green vs Horns as being televised on FSN :D

I bet it is blacked out here.... I noticed on the UT website it said it was..... I can only hope that we can watch this game!!

Edited by chrisfisher

The game will be on ESPN 360 on Wednesday night and ESPN full court.

I checked ESPN360 this weekend and the game was not listed. I read that just b/c it is on ESPN Full Court does not mean it is on ESPN360, and apparently this is the case for this game.

I checked ESPN360 this weekend and the game was not listed. I read that just b/c it is on ESPN Full Court does not mean it is on ESPN360, and apparently this is the case for this game.

I just checked it before I made the post, go to the scoreboard for Wednesday on ESPN.com and you can check it out and see the little ESPN360 icon.

I just checked it before I made the post, go to the scoreboard for Wednesday on ESPN.com and you can check it out and see the little ESPN360 icon.

Wow! They must have just added that today. I spent an hour yesterday trying to figure out all my viewing options, and it definitely wasn't listed then. Awesome!! I hope they don't try to black it out by IP address.

Edited by chrisfisher

anyone know how to get it on DishNetwork? or online?

My DISH program guide (Sugar Land, i.e. Houston) shows the game will be on ch 447 - one of the alternate channels. I don't know if that will be right for DFW or not.

I'll repeat my offer: If anyone in Sugar Land or nearby wants to come watch the game with some other NT alums (and without any Horn fans), send me a PM. It won't be in HD, but I do have a 65" screen.

i am new to ESPN36. it could be me or my stupidity but i couldn't find it on 360

You could not find it on ESPN360 b/c they do not have it listed on the programming guide. Hopefully, they just haven't updated the guide yet because the game was only recently shown as an ESPN360 game on ESPN.

They still do not have the game up on the ESPN360 programming guide. I am starting to think that they are blocking it due to my IP address being in the North Texas area. Can someone that lives outside North Texas go to ESPN360 to see if the game shows up for them in the programming guide?? thanks!