Mean Green Vs Horns On Fsn

MeanGreen61

The game was added late to ESPN360. I hope that they just haven't added it to the programming guide. And given that CMJ can't see it either and he lives in Cali, then that may be the case... I sure hope so...

Since it's a FSN game, i suspect it won't be on ESPN 360. They are competing networks.

What's weird is that ESPN Full Court lists this game, even on the Full Court website. Apparently, FSN and ESPN are working together on this game.. I'm still holding out hope that ESPN360 will pick it up, else I will have to go the PPV route.

According to Texassports.com

Television info for Men's Basketball vs. North Texas on Wednesday, Dec. 5

AUSTIN, Texas -- The Texas/North Texas men’s basketball game on Wednesday, Dec. 5 (7 p.m. tip, Frank Erwin Center) will not be televised live on Fox Sports Southwest in either the Dallas/Ft. Worth or Houston-area television markets.

In both markets, the game will be offered live to cable and satellite customers who have ESPN FullCourt.

In Houston, the game will be carried live on KNWS-TV Channel 51.

In Dallas/Ft. Worth, the game will be offered to satellite (DirecTV or Dish Network) customers on your Fox Sports Net Plus channel. Fans in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area also will be able to watch a tape-delayed broadcast of the game on Wednesday at 10:30 p.m. Central on Fox Sports Southwest.

I don't know what cable channel it will be on here in Austin. TWC's website shows the Stars game. Often they put it on ch. 77, but that channel listing does not appear.