So Hard

I don't find it as hard as I used to. The late '90's were pretty hard. Those were pretty bad times. At least now we know that times will get better. More fans showed up this year than have showed up in a long time, we have the 16th ranked passing offense, and the future looks very bright.

Things are gonna get very good, very soon.

I don't find it as hard as I used to. The late '90's were pretty hard. Those were pretty bad times. At least now we know that times will get better. More fans showed up this year than have showed up in a long time, we have the 16th ranked passing offense, and the future looks very bright.

I don't know if good times are coming, but I think it was harder to be a UNT fan during the Big West years than it is today. They could clone Coach Mendoza and put him in charge of quarterbacks and special teams and it would still be better than being the doormat of the Mountain time zone.

I don't know if people will show up next year, imho.

Keep the faith though I suppose. But we could possibly lose to a team that has not won in almost 3 football seasons. We are heading straight for a #1 Bottom 10 ranking. Keep the faith though.

I've been a fan for 40 years. Trust me, it is easy to keep the faith right now. Look at last year's recruiting class. Look at our verbals so far for this coming class. Look at the offensive numbers we put up. Only one area has me terribly concerned, and a change in personel could/would correct that.

A quick announcement and dirt moving to build a new stadium will change everything. Money makes all that happen. Here's to hoping a great recruiting effort will find great players but it's hard to get impact players from a group of even outstanding freshmen. Maybe the silent phase of fundraisng becomes a little louder quickly! That WILL bring players and fans alike!!