I Hope You Are All Listening To George Dunham Right Now.

koose

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig is at least consistant in his distancing from the program...no one really knows why, but for Jub not to call him on it I think it has to be something significant. And in my opinion, he will be more than welcome back on the bandwagon once Papa Todd puts our program where we all expect it to be

I know why.

George defended NT and Dodge very well. He stated what he saw and what the coaches told him happened. I'm not going to say it's fact. But it's as close as we've heard. Go Georgio Go!!!

WOW at the callers at the end. I'm glad we've at least got someone in the media willing to (vehemently) take a stand!

Awesome spot!! Goerge for president. George seems to back his story up with personal fact and the callers at the end are just jumping to be jumping. Good job George!! I couldn't be prouder of a man and his values. Folks, that man is a true media phenomenon!! Good job George!!

Thanks for the clip and thanks George for you support!

To call Dodge a racist when the town of Southlake is predominantly white, thusly making the team predominantly white is absurd.

By that guy's logic, the Southlake mayor is racist.

I think if Tre Newton ever felt a hint of racial bias doing on, or uncomfortable in any way, Nate wouldn't hesitate to raise hell.