I Hope You Are All Listening To George Dunham Right Now.

koose

Wow.

Sorry, I surprised you. I NEVER listen of "talk" radio, especially those on the AM side of the dial.

In fact, I usually am listening to CDs or my iPod as opposed to stations on the FM side.

So I guess you can say, I'm not a radio listener for the most part. Hence, my shocking post! ;)

Not so surprised that you don't listen to the Ticket, but I can't believe anyone posting on this board doesn't know who Dunham is.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I know the whole story. This is not something that JUST happened in the last week or two. This is something that has gone on for the whole season. And I am not talking about racism. I am talking about players that have been a discipline problem and dealt with accordingly. So because the coaches dealt with those players accordingly…it is now a racial issue. What a load of crap.

If this were TRULY a racial issue, bring on the NAACP. But the NAACP tends to take a knee-jerk reaction to situations too. Look at Don Imas (I am talking over-reaction on that…but that is a whole different thread).

I hope the Texas NAACP comes to the same CORRECT conclusions that George came to and lets this go. God help us if Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton show up in Denton.

And those two callers George talked to at the end of the MP3 on page 3 were IDIOTS!