I Hope You Are All Listening To George Dunham Right Now.

koose

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not near the radio. What, specifically, did he say?

Some old backwoodsy sounding guy called up and called Papa Todd a racist with absolutly nothing to back it up past the fact that SLC has a lot of white kids and Jub went off...and I agree Rob...there will be some quality drops that come out of that.

For those that didn't hear the segment, Jub told the audience the situation. He defended coach Dodge's character, and basically said that the players that are accusing him have nothing of substance to make such allegations. The segment got really interesting when they started taking calls. CBL described what happened in the "wheels off" call. The caller blatantly called Coach as racist (because he coached mainly white kids at Southlake) and George lost it.

This topic is an ass whip, but this segment of the Musers was highly entertaining.

The Ticket -- 1310 AM or 104.1 FM. It will probably be replayed on the Top Ten tonight between 8 and 10.

Green was warned all week about the go route he got burned on and the team captains tore into him. I think we all heard that on the alumni side. Thats when he started all the "we are going to hood it up in here". The assistant coached told him they don't act like that at unt and was promptly called an MFer by Green. But what got him suspended was when he went off and was cursing at the coaching staff in practice the next day in front of players and coaches. You shouldn't call your coach an MFer.

I hope I didn't miss something. Help me out if I forgot something.

Edited by koose

The Ticket -- 1310 AM or 104.1 FM. It will probably be replayed on the Top Ten tonight between 8 and 10.

Green was warned all week about the go route he got burned on and the team captains tore into in. I think we all heard that on the alumni side. Thats when he started all the "we are going to hood it up in here". The assistant coached told him they don't act like that at unt and was promptly called an MFer by Green. But what got him suspended was when he went off and was cursing at the coaching staff in practice the next day in front of players and coaches. You should call your coach an MFer.

I hope I didn't miss something. Help me out if I forgot something.

Are you a member of the football team?

Thank you George for being willing to air out your opinion to the public on a very sensitive issue.

Because a lot of potential recruits are within The Ticket listening area, I thought this was an important segment. Jub Jub did a great job !

And thank you Craig for........a............well..........nevermind.

Thank you George for being willing to air out your opinion to the public on a very sensitive issue.

Because a lot of potential recruits are within The Ticket listening area, I thought this was an important segment. Jub Jub did a great job !

And thank you Craig for........a............well..........nevermind.

Craig is at least consistant in his distancing from the program...no one really knows why, but for Jub not to call him on it I think it has to be something significant. And in my opinion, he will be more than welcome back on the bandwagon once Papa Todd puts our program where we all expect it to be

Wow.

Sorry, I surprised you. I NEVER listen of "talk" radio, especially those on the AM side of the dial.

In fact, I usually am listening to CDs or my iPod as opposed to stations on the FM side.

So I guess you can say, I'm not a radio listener for the most part. Hence, my shocking post! ;)

Edited by jperg2

Sorry, I surprised you. I NEVER listen of "talk" radio, especially those on the AM side of the dial.

In fact, I usually am listening to CDs or my iPod as opposed to stations on the FM side.

So I guess you can say, I'm not a radio listener for the most part. Hence, my shocking post! ;)

jperg2,

You aren't missing anything. Even with George Dunham UNT stuff, it's not worth listening to.