New Nt Gear Question

bigrobdsp

My wife ordered me a new NT polo the other day from Vortmans. She got me a really nice dry-fit style with the new logo etc... here is my question. Why are the new dry fits at Vortmans made by Russel Athletic? Shouldnt Under Armour be the supplier of our gear?

My wife ordered me a new NT polo the other day from Vortmans. She got me a really nice dry-fit style with the new logo etc... here is my question. Why are the new dry fits at Vortmans made by Russel Athletic? Shouldnt Under Armour be the supplier of our gear?

Not sure about polo's but I purchased some NT UA t-shirts via meangreensports.com.

All in the dark green that the team formerly wore way back in the Dickey days.

The only polos with the correct color are the non Under Armour shirts.

The only clothing green UA has is forest green. They have an aurora (seafoam) green, but it's a women's seasonal color and less "North Texas" than forest green. Edited by Bryan316

I don't mind seeing a lot of different styles and colors available. If some like Hunter Green, some like Kelly Green, some like Black or Pink it's all good because they are still supporting UNT. It is never bad to have your name out in public. UA, Old Navy, American Eagle, Abercrombie, Holister etc etc etc. all have their name on the front of most of their apparel. Bottom line...wear whatever you want as long as it has North Texas on it.

I have a polo from ShopMeanGreen.

Its a Jerzees and its Kelly Green. Great shirt, great price

I wear it every Friday to the office.

Not sure if I am contributing to the thread, just wanted to throw that out there

I have several shirts from ShopMeanGreen and won't wear anything else! But I do like the idea that no matter where you get it, what color it is, how much you paid for it, as long as it is a UNT spirit shirt.....WEAR IT PROUDLY!! :D

You guys are absolutely NUTS! UA stuff is way too expensive and believe me....UNT doesn't get any more than the same 4%. But then again, do the math...that is a a lot of money! ha! ha! ha!

The price isnt whats important. My problem is the availability. The under Armour website has 3 pages of Texas Tech stuff (fyi polo's are only $50.) but not a single NT item. I see Todd Dodge wearing new Under Arour polo shirts and since I know they exist, I want one. They could charge $100. per shirt, I just wish they offered them

http://www.underarmour.com/ProductFullLine...ge=2&page=1

The price isnt whats important. My problem is the availability. The under Armour website has 3 pages of Texas Tech stuff (fyi polo's are only $50.) but not a single NT item. I see Todd Dodge wearing new Under Arour polo shirts and since I know they exist, I want one. They could charge $100. per shirt, I just wish they offered them

http://www.underarmour.com/ProductFullLine...ge=2&page=1

I see that. It is odd. There must be a problem. I think UA is a Lubbock company, or something, I'm not sure. They seem to not have loaded the UNT selection of "colleges" yet. Maybe somebody can help to understand this. BTW, I bet TD get's his for free :lol:

I see that. It is odd. There must be a problem. I think UA is a Lubbock company, or something, I'm not sure. They seem to not have loaded the UNT selection of "colleges" yet. Maybe somebody can help to understand this. BTW, I bet TD get's his for free :lol:

I just got a North Texas UA shirt a few weeks ago by ordering it through the UNT Athletics "shopping" link.

UnderArmour is a Maryland company. Headquarters are in Baltimore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_Armour

Shopmeangreen, Will you have any gear at the game?

I'll try to get the website back up today. I plan on being at the game but I have a wife and 2 day old baby girl demanding my attention :) but will do the best I can. I do have a whole lot of stuff available that is not yet on the web site. I have an new website I have worked on since Feb but have not had much luck getting finished. I hired a company to finish it so hopefully it won't be too much longer. By Jan 1 (a lofty goal) I will have a catalogue and a lot of Mean Green in the larger retail markets. It is slowly coming together but looks good. Hope to see everyone Sat. Todd

I'll try to get the website back up today. I plan on being at the game but I have a wife and 2 day old baby girl demanding my attention :) but will do the best I can. I do have a whole lot of stuff available that is not yet on the web site. I have an new website I have worked on since Feb but have not had much luck getting finished. I hired a company to finish it so hopefully it won't be too much longer. By Jan 1 (a lofty goal) I will have a catalogue and a lot of Mean Green in the larger retail markets. It is slowly coming together but looks good. Hope to see everyone Sat. Todd

Congratulations :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Yeah, I emailed UA a few weeks ago about adding us to their collegiate list, but my response was a nice "we don't know when we'll get around to it." Thanks, jerks. We're the only university they sponsor that features green as the primary color. The others are red and blue.

If you will update us when you have it back up, that would be great. I didn't realize you could anywhere other than the two places in Denton and MeanGreenSports.com.