Coach Dodge Show

KRAM1

Hey MEAN GREEN...Remember...the Coach Dodge radio show kicks off at 6:30PM every Monday evening during the season at Hooters in Denton. I know this is an off-week, but we need to get out and show our support...it's a great way to spend an hour after work..on the way home perhaps...just watch how many beers you consume before heading home....and a great way to be part of the MEAN GREEN NATION. Come on out this evening...I'll see you there!

Foods good, beer's cold and the Mean Green is there. Let's support the show and let's support Hooters who is hosting the event for us. No comments about Hooters and "support", guys...give me a break on that one.... :lol:

Hey MEAN GREEN...Remember...the Coach Dodge radio show kicks off at 6:30PM every Monday evening during the season at Hooters in Denton. I know this is an off-week, but we need to get out and show our support...it's a great way to spend an hour after work..on the way home perhaps...just watch how many beers you consume before heading home....and a great way to be part of the MEAN GREEN NATION. Come on out this evening...I'll see you there!

Foods good, beer's cold and the Mean Green is there. Let's support the show and let's support Hooters who is hosting the event for us. No comments about Hooters and "support", guys...give me a break on that one.... :lol:

I'm planning on being @ Fouts this Saturday for the home opener against FAU, am I missing something ? :blink:

GO MEAN GREEN !!!

Correct...the show will be on tonight at 6:30PM...even though we were "off" this last week with a "bye". No you are not missing anything UNLESS you don't come hear Coach Dodge tonight at the Coach Dodge Show at Hooetrs in denton...did I mention that it satrts at 6:30PM????? Just wondering. If you can't be there tune in to 1310 (The TICKET) on your AM radio dial and listen in...that way you won't miss anything! See you there!

GO MEAN GREEN! :D

Sorry...I thought it was The Ticket doing the show since George D was the host....who has the right radio station to report???? Sorry...as the kids say..."My Bad".

I go in person, so haven't worried about where to find it on the dial. In fact...getting ready to head that way from Dallas right now. See you there...GO MEAN GREEN! :o

I love listening the the man speak. Feels great going in to every game with a coach that sounds confident. It all starts at the top.

Go Mean Green!!!

I go out of my every time to hear TD speak, man he makes me believe.

RV was talking about Tailgating, that had me fired up also.