Another Piece Of The Uniform

gangrene

Hey Rick you left out the arrows for all the Swooshs that our on the Florida Uniform. Not to mention all the corportate signs all over the coaching staffs, the billboards around the stadium, the footballs, and most importantly

THE FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah your right, its so high schoolish

auburntigeruarmor_400x342.jpg

Yeah!, high school just jumps right out at me when Auburn plays.

Rick

My "inside source" says the UA logo will also be our helmet sticker.

I was thinking that we could whore out the helmet stickers to the highest corporate bidders. We could throw Wells Fargo, Budweiser, Miller Lite etc, logos on the helmet...maybe hold an auction for each player. I.e. QB gets one sponsor, RB gets another. :lol:

UNTHelmet.jpg

I don't know what color jersey they're going to show us next, but we HAVE to have a home AND away jersey don't we?....so we'll probably have white jersey for home and green for away?

According to the website, the jersey will be unveiled on Aug 4th. Probably at the Kickoff Cookout, and then posted on the website.

I don't know what color jersey they're going to show us next, but we HAVE to have a home AND away jersey don't we?....so we'll probably have white jersey for home and green for away?

Greg, just out of curiosity, what makes you believe that the white jersey would be the home jersey? I would have figured the other way around.

In college ball you usually see color(Green) for home and white for away.

When I first heard about the pants, I thought they'd be either like the Falcons pants with the thicker stripe coming up from the knee or the Desperados wrap-behind-the-knee pants from this season.

060927_michaelVick_vmed_5p.widec.jpg0417desp.jpg

What would be cool is if the black stripe had a SoW-wing just behind the model's arm. It does taper, so it probably doesn't, but it would tie into the "sense of motion" inference similar to Oregon's steel diamond pattern on their uniform's hard/impact points.

According to the website, the jersey will be unveiled on Aug 4th. Probably at the Kickoff Cookout, and then posted on the website.

I am holding out that these ones they are showing us are not really the ones they will be wearing. Why would they show us a little bit ever so often if they want to reveal them at the cookout. I won't be surprised if they change from what they are revealing so far.

In college ball you usually see color(Green) for home and white for away.

If these are the pants, I would say that they would have white tops and green tops for when they are at home or away.

These uniforms are to make a TD statement. TD has some flash, so we'll see soon what TD and RV put together. They will be loud and will say "are you ready for some Dodge Ball."

I believe there will some originality to them.......at least you would think TD stamps some flair on them new bad boys.

I was thinking that we could whore out the helmet stickers to the highest corporate bidders. We could throw Wells Fargo, Budweiser, Miller Lite etc, logos on the helmet...maybe hold an auction for each player. I.e. QB gets one sponsor, RB gets another. :lol:

UNTHelmet.jpg

Ok now, that's just silly, be realistic....If it happens, it'll be Starbucks.