Oklahoma Game

eppy4life

It's a 2 hour drive to drive THRU Norman. On game day, I'd allow at least another 2 hours to get into your seat. Parking is tough. Many of the frats offer parking on their lawns and then you can walk to Memorial Stadium.

Thank you Bosie State.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO M<EAN GREEN

As I recall, the last time we played Oklahoma, the Exes (or some other entity at the school) offered tickets and a bus ride to Norman. They dropped us off where the NT tailgating was taking place (by the Lloyd Noble Center, the basketball venue). We then caught a shuttle from there to the stadium. Not a bad deal, as I recall.

Maybe they will do that again this year...

I would park where the tailgating is going to take place and then ride the schuttle bus to the stadium.

What is that...some sort of German transportation?? B)

I'm glad I read this thread because I would have only given myself a 30-minute cushion to find parking and get seated.

As I recall, the last time we played Oklahoma, the Exes (or some other entity at the school) offered tickets and a bus ride to Norman. They dropped us off where the NT tailgating was taking place (by the Lloyd Noble Center, the basketball venue). We then caught a shuttle from there to the stadium. Not a bad deal, as I recall.

Maybe they will do that again this year...

Exes will offer again through Eagle Tours. No parking fees or hassles. Bring food and drinks on the bus. Leave your articles you are not taking into the stadium on the bus and they are secure. Party down with other fans on the way, and arrive in plenty of time for tailgate. Discounted prices for EXES members and students. Looking into both Dallas and Denton pick ups and drop offs. This is a MUCH better option than driving and more fun. With the price of gas it will be less expensive than gas, parking, etc. and completely hassle free. Check with the EXES tent in Mean Green Village before spring game this Sunday and sign up now!!!

I've heard OU tickets will be harder to get for NT fans this time. Not sure why, maybe because of more MGC members or more interest since it's Dodge's first game? A good thing anyway, we want to show them we can sell our allotment and ask for more.

Exes will offer again through Eagle Tours. No parking fees or hassles. Bring food and drinks on the bus. Leave your articles you are not taking into the stadium on the bus and they are secure. Party down with other fans on the way, and arrive in plenty of time for tailgate. Discounted prices for EXES members and students. Looking into both Dallas and Denton pick ups and drop offs. This is a MUCH better option than driving and more fun. With the price of gas it will be less expensive than gas, parking, etc. and completely hassle free. Check with the EXES tent in Mean Green Village before spring game this Sunday and sign up now!!!

How much does this cost?

How much does this cost?

[/quote

COST WILL BE DETERMINED BY DEMAND AND HOW MANY SEATS ARE FILLED SO SIGN UP TO SHOW YOUR INTEREST IF YOU WANT THIS TO WORK!!! BEST GUESS WOULD BE $30. TO EXES MEMBERS $35-$40 NON-MEMBER AND $25 STUDENT BUT THIS IS STRICTLY A GUESS AND THE SHOW OF INTEREST WILL DETERMINE IF IT'S MORE OR LESS OR IF IT GOES AT ALL!!!

Parking is tough. Many of the frats offer parking on their lawns and then you can walk to Memorial Stadium.

I've always parked on the lawn of the Phi Kapp house for free (membership has it's privileges :) ) tailgate, then walk the block to the stadium

Edited by Baby Arm!

Last game in OK, we parked at the tailgating area and took the shuttle (with all the OK fans!). They were pretty much all nice. I would suspect priority ticket availability will have something to do with your level in the MGC. See you Sunday.

GMG!