Green Grenade Ii

UNTLifer

Guest JohnDenver

Tell him I'll go over there and fix his computer... a man like him should not be away from gmg.com too long.

I am being serious. I live the town over from him, though I have no idea where in the town he lives. If someone knows him... let him know.

I have some old parts if you need them just about ever kind of memory made in the last 6 years, and old Hard Drives maybe some old PCI and AGP graphic cards. Probably an old case and maybe even an old machine. I have some 17in and an old 15 monitor also. I will have to check. But I am sure I could separate with what you may need for the cause.

Haven't seen him post in ages.

Could it have actually been Dickey or Flanigan? :ph34r:

Dickey or Flanney? Come on, get real.

The true identity of Green Grenade II, aka Rick, has been a guarded secret for years.

Like the respected Dr Jeckyl who moonlighted as the crazy Mr Hyde, the Green Grenade also has an alternate identity that is as strait laced as his Grenade personality is loony.

Please examine the details closely in the photograph of him below.

At first you may think it's the crazy Green Grenade with a Street Car in New Orleans during bowl season.

Upon closer examination, it's not a Street Car, it's a Trolley! He can't hide behind a red sweater.

The mystery has been solved!

180px-Fred_Rodgers.jpg

Green Grenade II

Dickey or Flanney? Come on, get real.

The true identity of Green Grenade II, aka Rick, has been a guarded secret for years.

Like the respected Dr Jeckyl who moonlighted as the crazy Mr Hyde, the Green Grenade also has an alternate identity that is as strait laced as his Grenade personality is loony.

Please examine the details closely in the photograph of him below.

At first you may think it's the crazy Green Grenade with a Street Car in New Orleans during bowl season.

Upon closer examination, it's not a Street Car, it's a Trolley! He can't hide behind a red sweater.

The mystery has been solved!

180px-Fred_Rodgers.jpg

Green Grenade II

Genius. Pure Genius.

story.jpg

"We are here at the Lake Lewisville beach searching for the very rare and illusive Green Grenade II. He is said to inhabit these shores, many bars in the area, and it's natural habitat just north of here - The University of North Texas campus. Specifically, an open area called Fouts Field and another called The Super Pit. Hoepfully our searches have not been invane. It is also rumored he will show up at a 'sandlot sporting event' later this month. Of course the rumors that when he shows up to this event and 'sees his shadow there will be 6 more weeks of Winter' are completely false."

I didn't get to use the picture of Eric Idle I wanted. It was an asp picture. :angry: It was him as a reporter from the original Monty Python series.

Edited by gksmith

Tell him I'll go over there and fix his computer... a man like him should not be away from gmg.com too long.

I am being serious. I live the town over from him, though I have no idea where in the town he lives. If someone knows him... let him know.

see PM for his contact info....thanks.