Lids Nt

NT91

Our crack LeeJ sponsored UNT Branding Committee fruits of their expensive labor continues to rear its ugly head inasmuch:

Does anyone see any semblance of kelly green among any of Lid's UNT caps? :rolleyes:

In A Perfect UNT World A Future UNT Branding Committee With One Of Its Committee Members Saying Something Like This Perhaps? "Hey, fellow committee members, since it will be various companies across the USA that will be the prime vehicles that distribute from coast to coast our UNT sports wear, caps, shirts, etc, etc, etc, out to the general public (outside of Denton, the campus bookstore and Voertmans, of course :whistling1: ); anyway, perhaps we should get some very creative "attention-getting" memos showing our new UNT shade of green we're going to use (along with its color # number) mailed and faxed out to such companies as LIDS, Oshmans, Top of the World (of Oklahoma) and any other such places that manufacture UNT sports gear (caps) and such companies as those that distribute our UNT gear across country to all their respective vendors."

A UNT Branding Committee Member continues: "We as the UNT Branding Committee might have to use Google or such to find out the names of all these various companies but after all, as much as we're spending the tax-payer's monies on all of this new UNT branding we should do all in our power to insure its absolute success, right?" :ph34r::(

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I bought this hat but I stopped wearing it after I got about 25 questions from various strangers asking me about the Philadelphia Eagles. :censored:

"So - you a big philly fan?" NO!!!

It has to say Mean Green or North Texas somehwere on there.

EDIT: - Nevermind - this one is different from the one I bought. It does say North Texas on the back. Mine just has the head of the eagle on the back as well.

Edited by Stan R

The Z100 fitted anyone have this?

I like the forest green over the kelly green hat

Yeah, I like the two or three color green approach on one hat...since I have 3-4 hats (including black) since I don't know what color is the oifficial color from day to day, game to game, season to season, ...or if I can find one.....I try to keep a selection so that game day color is close enough..... a standardized color scheme and logo?.....hmmmm pretty good idea. :)