Patrick Cobbs

NorthTexasFan

Not to be judgemental, but I'm not sure it's a whole lot. He was driving a regular cab Ford F-150 and had to fit is daughter in the middle!

I think the minimum is somewhere between 200-230K, which he would get a pro-rated portion of that for the time he was on the team. He'd also get a pro-rated portion of his practice squad salary that is somewhere between 60-90k. He might just be thrifty knowing that an NFL career can be short.

Not to be judgemental, but I'm not sure it's a whole lot. He was driving a regular cab Ford F-150 and had to fit is daughter in the middle!

Anytime that DD talked about him he commented on the fact that he is down to Earth, a real class act, humble, etc.......... I think that it is good to see that he is still the same guy. I wish him the best.

It is none of your business how much money he is making.

--It may not be... but if you search the web a little you will find NFL salaries posted .... it is not much of a secret what their basic salaries are. The players assn. releases them I believe.

2006 is not yet listed on this one -- even incentives paid are included on this one:

http://asp.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...es/default.aspx

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

Do you think he's in Denton because he might still be pursuing his masters degree(since it is off season)? I remember watching a NT game last year and they were saying how he had already graduated but he was able to get one more year of eligibility and therefore he was enrolled in all graduate classes and pursuing his masters degree. I think it's cool if he is but if not then its still cool that he's still in touch with the Denton and NT community. As far as his salary I dont really care other than I hope he gets a chance to play in real games and show his running ability and eye for the field. The more exposure and notoriety he gets the better it is for a beloved and fellow NT alum and for our beloved university.

Edited by Green Mean

I think the minimum is somewhere between 200-230K, which he would get a pro-rated portion of that for the time he was on the team. He'd also get a pro-rated portion of his practice squad salary that is somewhere between 60-90k. He might just be thrifty knowing that an NFL career can be short.

---Someone hasn't priced pickups lately... they are not cheap. Plus once you have driven one you are likely to continue to keep driving them (if not, some type of SUV) instead of a car.. Aikman also drives one most of the time so I hear.

---Someone hasn't priced pickups lately... they are not cheap. Plus once you have driven one you are likely to continue to keep driving them (if not, some type of SUV) instead of a car.. Aikman also drives one most of the time so I hear.

Remember that Ford F150s are still the number #1 automobile sold in America. Most people would say that for the Camry, but that is for cars only. NOTHING out sells F 150s, period. Good choice Patrick!