Thank You Rick V!

sports88guy

how big is that, getting the replay monitor on teh sideline so it didnt cost us another game, big win tonight

I'd also like to thank the university for providing power to the coliseum so the refs can see. And whoever paid the water bill this month gets big ups from me!

The radio announcers in the UTA game said JJ seemed surprised to learn there was no monitor at the scorers table. Note to self: add to new program checklist "ref monitor at scorer's table".

You're the Head Coach of the basketball team and you don't know what equipment your own court has?! :blink::blowup::censored:

I've also heard that when Calvin Watson's shoe came off last night nothing and I mean NOTHING was said to him by JJ in the previous timeout about his shoe being untied!!!!!

He can't be gone soon enough!!!!

emmitt, you are a good enough fan to realize that this is the status quo for JJ's teams. Start strong in a weak nonconference schedule and then watch it all fall apart when the games count. Please tell me what you see from JJ that makes you think he will do anything different this year. I think JJ is a nice guy that recruits/attracts transfers very well, but can't coach.

I'd also like to thank the university for providing power to the coliseum so the refs can see. And whoever paid the water bill this month gets big ups from me!

Big, big ups to whoever washes the uniforms. After watching 4 home games forced to be played as "Shirts vs. Skins" last year, I'm happy I can bring the family and be sure that the AD has provided the resources to clothe our players. Big, big pat on the back to RV for buying a scrubbing board and laundry mangle for the SuperPit. And to whoever donated the detergent... You are truly a great Mean Green supporter.

My daughters don't seem as eager to come watch games now, though. Don't worry, I'll make sure to still get their tickets scanned.